Memory loss

ONE MONTH LATER...

The avengers have been regularly checking up on you especially Nat, Steve and of course Wanda who never left your side. She read to you, sang to you and was just there for you.

Nat: so how is she?

Wanda: still nothing. I thought I saw her eye twitch yesterday but I must've been imagining things.

Nat: you need to get out of here even for an hour you need fresh air. When was the last time you left the compound?

Wanda: a month  ago (she whispers sadly)

Nat: A MONTH AGO?! That's it get ready we're going shopping.

Wanda: I don't feel like shopping and I don't want to leave her. Just incase...

Nat: only for an hour or 2 nothings going to change that quick.

Wanda: you're right okay let's go.

Wanda slowly walks to her room has a shower and goes to meet nat to go shopping. Bruce comes in to do his daily checks. Like he had guessed nothings changed. An hour later Steve comes to check on you.

Steve: heyy y/n. I miss you... we all do. Especially Wanda she hasn't left your side. You need to wake up because I don't know what either of us will do if you don't. Well I have a mission soon so I've got to go. Get well soon I love you. (Tears stream down his face as he walks towards the door)

Y/n: da... dad? Is that you? (You say weakly)

Steve: Oh my god... y/n I'm here! I'm here!

He runs over and pulls you into a tight hug then holds your hand.

steve: BRUCE! BRUCE! She's awake!

Bruce comes running into the room to see you sat up in bed he hands you some water.

Bruce: so y/n how you feeling?

Y/n: I'm sorry who are you?

Bruce and Steve gasp.

Steve: do you remember me?

Y/n: yeah of course I do you're my dad.

Wanda and Nat come back from shopping to see you sat up. Wanda stands there in shock for a few seconds before darting towards the bed pulling you into the tightest hug then kissing you on the cheek. Nat comes over and sits by your side.

Y/n: dad? (You say confused) who is she?

Wanda: what...? What do you mean who am I ?

Steve: wanda, can you come with me for a moment?

Wanda: what no she just woken up! Y/n it's me wanda... wands! (She says heartbrokenly)

Steve: wanda please come with me.

Wanda, nat, Steve and Bruce leave the room for a moment. Steve puts his arm around wandas shoulder comforting her.

Wanda: will someone tell me what's going on?

Steve: I don't know how to say this but she doesn't remember anyone but me. I'm not sure how far back she remembers but she doesn't remember anyone else.

Wanda: I have to speak to her... (she says as she sobs)

Steve: I think she needs some space, I have a mission soon but I'm going to stay here instead. Nat can you tell Tony he'll have to go instead?

Nat: of course.

Steve: thank you being the only one she remembers I don't want to leave her alone.