Will you be my girlfriend?

SMUT WARNING! 18+.

The next morning you wake up and instantly regret the amount of alcohol you drank last night. You feel the weight of wandas head on your chest and can't help but smile until you remember what happened with Nat last night. You gave her a quick kiss on the forehead and decided to try and speak to Nat. You slowly slide out of bed placing a pillow where you were lay trying to not wake her up. You head over to nats room and knock on the door hoping she's awake.

Y/n: Nat? Hello?

You hear no answer so you knock again still no response, you're getting worried.

Y/n: Nat? You okay I'm coming in.

You burst through the door to see Nat lay in bed trying to hide under the quilt.

Y/n: Nat why didn't you open the door I know you're mad at me but I though we were friends?

Nat: y/n right now isn't a good time can you come back later?

Y/n: as long as you're okay.

Nat: I'm fine I promise.

Y/n: okay I'll see you later.

As you're about to walk out the room you hear a noise in the bathroom it sounded like a person grunting in pain.

Y/n: nat... is someone in there.

Nat: it's not what it looks like?

Y/n: it's fine honestly who is it? (You whisper trying to hold back your laugh)

Nat: it doesn't matter honestly.

Y/n: okay tell me later, (you giver her a hug and you're about to leave when the bathroom door opens)

Y/n: dad? My dad? Nat wtf?

Nat: y/n you said it didn't matter...

Y/n: that's before I knew it was my fucking dad! Wtf Steve, you knew how I felt about her and you slept with her anyway.

Steve: I'm sorry I thought you were with Wanda I thought it wouldn't matter.

Y/n: you waited less than 24 hours? don't talk to me either of you I'm disgusted with you both! How's it feel to have my sloppy seconds you prick!

Nat: is that all I am to you?

You storm out the room before you can answer full of a mixture of anger, hurt and a terrible hangover. You decide to go back to your own room and relax for the day. As you walk in wandas sat on the bed with a confused look.

Wanda: where did you go so early this morning?

Y/n: I decided to go talk to Nat but we didn't get to talk much since Steve was there.

Wanda: why was Steve in her room so early?

Y/n: well when I got there he was hiding in the bathroom so I'm going to guess they were playing hide the Zucchini last night.

Wanda: oh shit!

Y/n: yeah... I'm not bothered anyway what do you want to do today? Nothing too loud my heads killing me.

Wanda: we could have a movie day we could ask them rest of them if they want to aswell call it a team bonding exercise ( she laughs)

Y/n: yeah okay I'm down for that.

You and Wanda walk in the living room and tell Jarvis to make an announcement telling everyone today is movie day and to get their butts into the living room. People start appearing one by one. After a while everyone had arrived.

Y/n: right let's get this started what did everyone want to watch?

Tony: Harry Potter ?

Sam: the hunger games?

Y/n: two brilliant answers but I'm going with the idea from someone I don't hate so hunger games it is.

You put the movie on and sit next to Wanda on the 2 seater sofa. Steve, nat and tony sit on the other sofa and sam sits in the reclining chair. The movie starts and you see nat look at you, you immediately look away still angry about what happened earlier. About 30 minutes into the movie you see nat laying on Steve's shoulder so you put your hand on wandas thigh and cuddle in closer to her.

The first film finished so everyone decided to watch the second one. Half way through you feel Wanda hand slide up your thigh you look at her and she has a smirk on her face.

In your heads

Y/n: oi what do you think your doing!

Wanda: nothing don't worry about it just watch the film princess.

She pulls a blanket on top of you both then slowly unbuttons the top of your pants sliding her hand in just above your underwear teasing you. You look at her and notice she's been looking at you this whole time trying to see your reaction. She then slider her hand inside your underwear slowly rubbing your cl*t the pleasure of it surprises you and you let out a small noise. Hoping no one heard you, you look around and everyone's eyes are fixed on the film good thing the tv was loud you think to yourself.

She the quickly pushes 2 fingers ins*de you making you moan you look up once again and the only person looking at you is Nat. You give her a quick wink before pushing wandas hand in deeper.

In your heads

Wanda: you're a little tease I saw you (winking at her )don't forget you're mine and mine only.

Y/n: don't worry baby I know.

Wanda: I'm the only one allowed to make you feel this way I'm the only one allowed to touch you this way I'm the only one allowed ins*de you like this.

You let out a small moan looking at Nat before turning around straddling Wanda no one thought anything of it they assumed you were falling asleep.

She kept two fingers ins*de you as she rubbed your cl*t causing your legs to shake when finally you came all over her hand she pulled her hand out of your pus*sy and licked her fingers while keeping eye contact with you.

In your heads.

Y/n: damn that was so fucking hot.

Wanda: I know we should do it again later if you're a good girl.

Y/n: when am I not (you wink)

You hop off of her and sit back next to her noticing Nat giving you dirty looks from across the room you wink at her. You go into her head.

Y/n: you wish that was you huh.

She starts blushing as you kiss Wanda on the cheek and carry on watching the film. After the 2nd films finished you decide to order pizza for everyone you finish the 3rd film and decide to head to bed.

Wanda: where do you think you're going?

Y/n: to bed (you laugh) why?

Wanda: we're going for a walk.

Y/n: fair enough babe.

You and Wanda go for a walk and look at the stars you can't help but stare at her and how the moonlight shimmers on her face.

Y/n: you're so beautiful you know that.

Wanda: not as beautiful as you. (She kisses your cheek before standing directly in front of you).

Y/n: Wanda I really like you, like I think I love you actually I'm pretty sure I do I love you Wanda maximoff Will you do me the honours of being my girlfriend?

Wanda: of course I will dork!