Talking through problems.

Wanda just looks at you in disbelief as you ignore every chance she takes to talk to you outside as you take the keys out of the motor bike and head inside to start ordering food; you order Chinese and put Rick and morty on the tv, everything that just happened fresh in your mind but no energy to deal with it.

Peter: hey y/n what you up to?
Y/n: waiting for food then I'm going to watch a film what about you?
Peter: just finished school early thought we could play some PlayStation before you go on your holiday tomorrow?
Y/n: we can play sure, I'm not sure if I'll be going on the holiday tomorrow.
Wanda: of course you are now stop ignoring me.
Y/n: come on Peter let's go.
Wanda: why are you treating me like I'm the one in the wrong?
Peter: what did you do?
Y/n: I had one beer one then drove my motor bike.
Peter: why?
Y/n: because me Bucky and yelena were at a bar so we had to ride home.
Peter: you shouldn't of rode back, Wanda is right.
Y/n: not you as well jeez it doesn't matter, can you both leave so I can watch my film in peace.
Wanda: I'm sorry for having a go at you but you shouldn't of biked home.
Y/n: I know I shouldn't of but I'm not drunk, not even tipsy I slipped because of the road I swear.
Wanda: I believe you.
Y/n: can we just end this argument now? I barely slept.
Wanda: fine, Peter can you give us some space.
Peter: sure, we can play later?
Y/n: of course.

Peter leaves the room as Wanda comes to sit next to you resting her hand on your leg.

Wanda: when we're you going to tell me about going on missions?
Y/n: this morning when I came back but Bucky practically forced me to go for a ride and then when I got back all that shit happened so haven't exactly had time.
Wanda: is that what you want? To go on missions again?
Y/n: yeah... I know it's dangerous. You and Nat are probably against it but I can't wait.
Wanda: we just want you to be safe, you've had so much happen in such a short amount of time. We can't lose you.
Y/n: you won't.
Wanda: we almost did multiple times.
Y/n: I'm a lot stronger now, you don't need to worry about me. I promise, I love you and I'll be safe. I'll make sure to only go on missions with other people.
Wanda: I'm happy for you and I love you too.
Y/n: I've ordered food, Chinese if you want some?
Wanda: what did you get?
Y/n: ribs, rice and salt and pepper chips.
Wanda: definitely.

Your food arrives and you watch a film while you finish eating Wanda falls asleep on the sofa next to you so you gently move off of the sofa before cleaning the food away and pulling a blanket over her letting her rest. You remember Peter and decide to spend the rest of the day playing games with him.

Y/n: hey Pete.
Peter: hey, have you two made up yet?
Y/n: yeah...
Peter: good, I hate it when you two argue.
Y/n: why?
Peter: i just hate seeing you unhappy.
Y/n: that's cute.
Peter: don't mock me.
Y/n: I'm not love you Pete. How are you and mj going?
Peter: I'm not sure.
Y/n: why? What's going on?
Peter: after the party she's acted really distant and at school she wouldn't talk to me, I mean she did in class but only because she's my science partner.
Y/n: why is she being weird?
Peter: I'm not sure, could you talk to her?
Y/n: it's really not my place I don't want to get involved and make it worse.
Peter: I understand you're probably right. I'll give her a call tomorrow and see if she'll talk to me.
Y/n: good idea, she's lucky to have you by the way you're an amazing person.
Peter: stop being gross let's play.

You end up losing track of time and it's nearly 9pm when you realise you check on Wanda and she's still asleep you say goodnight to Peter and take Wanda upstairs putting her to bed when Nat walks in.

Nat: hey, I haven't seen you all day where have you been?
Y/n: it's been a busy day, I'll only tell you if you promise to not get mad.
Nat: I'll try.
Y/n: good enough. Basically i told Tony I would start missions when we got back from our holiday.
Nat: what?!
Y/n: alright calm down, just wait there's more if you're going to get mad I need to tell you everything at once. I went for a ride on my motorcycle had a beer and drove it home I almost slipped on wet mud and Wanda found out I had one drink and we had an argument then I just ate watched a film and played PlayStation with Peter.

She rushes over and smacks you arm.

Y/n: ow you said you wouldn't get mad.
Nat: I said I would try there's a difference, are you stupid?
Y/n: it's not a big deal.
Nat: I'm not on about the drinking I've been drunk and drove a motorcycle just don't do it again it's dangerous and stupid. I'm on about the missions are you stupid? You almost died countless times and now you want to do it again?
Y/n: axel isn't a problem anymore and I miss the adrenaline rush.
Nat: go on a fucking rollercoaster! You don't have to almost die for life to be exciting.
Y/n: I know, I just miss it all of it.
Nat: it's your choice I just think you're making the wrong one but I'll support you not matter what.
Y/n: thank you.
Nat: just be safe.
Y/n: of course I'm not planning on dying, we have to get married, have children and live a long happy life before any of us plan on dying.
Nat: you want kids?
Y/n: at some point yeah.
Nat: you know I can't...

A tear escapes her eye no matter how much she tries to hold it back you rest your arm on her shoulder and pull her into a tight hug.

Y/n: I know and you don't have to, there's two other women we can talk about it closer to the time. I love you.
Nat: I love you too, now let's go to sleep we have to be up at 6am tomorrow.
Y/n: okay, I can't wait.

You get dressed into short shorts and a shirt Nat does the same as you both get into bed cuddling up to Wanda as you rest you head on her chest slowly falling asleep.