Crazy? No.

You pull yourself up by your crutches and head to Buckys room you knock on the door and he answers with a confused look.

Bucky: hey y/n are you okay?
Y/n: yeah, I don't know why I'm here. Sorry to bother you.
Bucky: you're already here you might aswell come in, I have beers in the mini fridge; do you want one?
Y/n: I would love one...

You step into his room and he shuts the door behind you. He walks over to the fridge and grabs two beers one for you one for him he pats the space on the bed next to him. You walk over and sit down placing your crutches next to you.

Bucky: so what brings you here?
Y/n: I found out wanda and Nat kissed last night during the party.
Bucky: shit. I didn't think Wanda would do something like that; especially with Nat.
Y/n: either did I.
Bucky: still doesn't explain why you're here though.
Y/n: in the heat of the moment I threatened to come here to make her jealous after what happened last time.
Bucky: oh yeah, that was a good night (he laughs)
Y/n: I still can't remember it.
Bucky: maybe this will jog your memory.

He leans over to you placing his hand on your thigh and tries to kiss you but you turn your head and his lips hit your cheek.

Y/n: Bucky...
Bucky: shh

He tries to kiss you again and you push him away almost falling on the floor.

Bucky: shit. Y/n are you okay?
Y/n: yeah... yeah I'm good, I need to go.
Bucky: I don't understand Wanda kissed Nat why can't I kiss you.
Y/n: i can't cheat on her as much as I want to get back at her I couldn't do that. Im sorry.

You place your beer on the floor grabbing your crutches and making your way to the door you open it and quickly rush outside and shut it behind you. You look to the ground when you hear a small gasp you look up to see Wanda looking at you.

Wanda: are you for real?
Y/n: don't even start.
Wanda: I know you are angry at me but I didn't think you would actually do anything with him.
Y/n: I didn't... I came to his room with the intention of doing something to get back at you but he tried to kiss me and I pulled away. Unlike you I couldn't do something like that.
Wanda: y/n im sorry.
Y/n: save it. I think you're the last person I want to talk to right now I just don't understand why you did it.
Wanda: I don't understand either she kissed me and it was like I was in a trance.
Y/n: i really don't need to hear details right now.
Wanda: you're the one who said you would be with us both if you could.
Y/n: did you see me when you were kissing her? No? Oh that's crazy I don't remember being there.
Wanda: enough with the sarcasm talk to me like a normal person.
Y/n: if you want Nat go be with Nat.
Wanda: I don't want Nat... we'll I didn't. After last night I'm not too sure I want you both.
Y/n: you have to be shitting me.
Wanda: I can't explain it.
Y/n: you don't have to ive had enough of this conversation. I'm going to ask Tony to set a room up for me I'm not sleeping in that room. In that bed.
Wanda: please it was just a kiss it's not like we slept together. You slept with Bucky.
Y/n: we're we together? No.
Wanda: you still came to his room why? To make me jealous or maybe you did do something and you're just not telling me.
Y/n: if you don't trust me look inside my head.
Wanda: y/n...
Y/n: look inside my fucking head Wanda.
Wanda: no, I won't.
Y/n: you don't trust me. Fucking hell you're ridiculous you kiss someone else but you don't trust me. You know what I know what I'm going to do.
Wanda: don't sleep with him.
Y/n: don't worry I won't sleep with Bucky.

You laugh before walking off back to you room Wanda tries to follow you in but you lock the door and leave her stood outside you pull your phone out of your pocket and text Nat.

THE TEXTS.

Y/n: come to my room.
Nat: are you going to try and kill me?
Y/n: no. Come to my room now.
Nat: coming.

A few moments later you hear Nat and Wanda talking outside of your room.

WANDAS POV.

What the fuck is going on she's Locked me out of our room and now Nats coming.

Nat: what's up with y/n?
Wanda: I'm not sure she locked me out and now you're here.
Nat: she just text me telling me to come here. Do you have any idea why?
Wanda: no idea.

YOUR POV

You open the door slightly dragging Nat into the room locking the door once again leaving Wanda stood outside once inside you go back to the bed and gesture for nat to sit next to you.

Nat: what's going on y/n, why are you letting me in but not wanda?
Y/n: kiss me.
Nat: what?
Y/n: kiss me.
Wanda: what the fuck? Did I hear that right?
Y/n: you heard perfectly well (you shout back)
Nat: are you sure?
Y/n: I'm only going to ask once more. Kiss me.

She cups your cheek pulling you closer to her and your lips touch it's rough yet passionate you can't help but smile into the kiss your tongue rests on her bottom lip as you both fight for dominance you win of course. All of sudden Wanda unlocks the door with her powers and pushes you both apart.

Wanda: what the fuck?

You ignore her moving closer to Nat taking her T-shirt off as she takes yours off. Wanda grabs Nat and throws her off of the bed.

Y/n: quit ruining the fun.
Wanda: are you fucking crazy?
Y/n: not really, horny yes crazy no.
Wanda: stop the games.
Y/n: I told you I wouldn't sleep with Bucky I said nothing about Nat. I'm sorry did you want her all to yourself again?
Wanda: you're acting like a child.
Nat: y/n are you going to take my trousers off or should I?
Wanda: you touch her once more and we're over.
Y/n: stop being grumpy you can either join or leave. It's up to you.