Home?

you start driving its been about 2 hours before you pull into the driveway of a house near the beach. you park up, you both go in a drop your bags off.

Wanda: so whos house is this?

y/n: mine, i brought it apparently.

Wanda: what do you mean apparently?

y/n: well when i was packing my bags i went through my draws and found the paperwork saying i brought this house with a note.

Wanda: what did the note say?

y/n: for you my love, because i know how much you love the beach...

Wanda: do you think?

y/n: yeah, I'm pretty sure i brought this house for us when we were together I'm not sure when though.

Wanda: well i like your house, you can keep it dw ( she winks)

y/n: maybe it can belong to everyone as a sort of get away house it is next to the beach ( you laugh)

Wanda: I'm sure they'll love that.

she notices you looking at the floor.

Wanda: are you okay?

y/n: i feel bad, but she deserves a lot better than me. 

Wanda: shell be fine, don't worry.

y/n: i hope she can forgive me.

7 MONTHS LATER.

you and Wanda started dating 5 months ago its been going great. you've still not been back to the compound yet but you can tell Wanda misses everyone you feel horrible about it but you're just not ready to go back. you and Wanda are in bed asleep when she feels you moving about she wakes up.

Wanda: hey baby what's up?

y/n: I'm good what time is it?

Wanda: 8 am, we should get up actually.

y/n: okay, I'm going for a shower do you want to join me? ( you wink)

Wanda: of course.

you and Wanda get in the shower you get dressed and you start cooking her pancakes, she's been teaching you how to cook. you place the pancakes in fort of her with blueberries and cream on top you just have coffee as you're not hungry.

Wanda: why aren't you eating?

y/n: I'm not hungry wands ill get something later.

Wanda: promise?

y/n: i promise, would you want to go to the beach later?

Wanda: sure ( she smiles)

you get ready and head to the beach you sunbathe for an hour or two before you decide to go swimming. once you get into the water Wanda stays near the sand.

y/n: wands what are you doing?

Wanda: you know i cant swim ( she laughs)

you swim over to her holding her up as  she kicks her legs.

y/n: see now try it without me holding you.

she starts swimming towards you.

y/n: i told you! you could do it.

Wanda: yay! babe thankyou.

she starts swimming over to you and jumps on your lap kissing your cheek. she notices something isn't right with you but doesn't want to ruin the moment. you carry on swimming for about 30 minutes before getting out drying yourselves off and getting ice cream.