Chapter 1.6

Class continues and not much else happens. When it ends, Ningguang shouts out, “Class over! GET OUT!” causing everyone to rush out in fear.
“is she always like that?” Lumine asked Amber. Amber nodded and the three left the classroom.

“5th  period is…” Aether said, quickly looking at his schedule on P.A.I.M.O.N,

“study hall!” Amber nodded vigorously and dragged the two to the library.

The trio had arrived at the library, Lumine and Aether feeling out of breath from being forced to run across the school from someone who seems to have limitless energy.

“Here we are! I’ll introduce you to Lisa the librarian and we can get right to studying! Hurray!” Amber exclaims, her face full of joy and excitement. The twins couldn’t help but feel warmed by her excitement. The twins nodded and Amber led them inside the library.

The twins oohed, in awe of the vastness of the Genshin High library. Many large shelves could reach the ceiling, full of books, ladders had to be placed to reach books at the higher shelves.

“Alright, Lisa is over there, we just need to pop over to her, say hi and we can go study” Amber whispered, pointing to a large circle desk in the center of the library.

The trio walked on over to the librarian, taking notice of the many shelves and titles, while also seeing other odd figures in the school.

Lumine took notice to her right of a boy with a band-aid on their nose excitedly chattering to a quiet-looking boy who had ears attached to the purple and gray hoodie they were wearing.

Aether looked over towards the left and saw two girls, one with purple hair and the other with light blue hair. They both wore cheerleader outfits and seemed to rather focus on their studies. Or at least the light blue hair girl was, the purple hair girl seemed to be making heart eyes at the light blue hair girl.

Aether smirked, seeing the clear love from the purple-haired girl.

Right before the trio had arrived at the round desk where the librarian was, Lumine felt a chill rise in her spine and she heard a familiar caw. In an instinct, she ducked, knowing full well a giant crow was about to attack her.

“CAW! CAW!” shouted out the claw as it dove swoop to where Lumine was, then landing on Lumine’s back while she in a fetal position.

“Oh no!” Amber shouted, trying to get Oz off Lumine’s back. “Fischl please get your bird off of Lumine’s back!” Amber ordered, but with an empathetic and worried look so it wasn’t very commanding.

Out of the shadows appeared a girl wearing a purple and black-streaked dress, a headband holding her blonde hair together and she had a black eyepatch. She glared at Aether and Lumine for a quick second, a sense of tension emitting before she immediately spoke.

“it's not my problem if Oz wants to be on a student’s back,” she says, crossing her arm and denying blame. Then another girl appeared from the shadows of the vast bookshelves, giggling.

“Fischl as much as I love it when your bird attacks people,” the girl said, wearing a large top hat and cloak, grinning, “since it generates business for my funeral parlor” she added on, which brought on glares from Amber,

“But you don’t want to lose the privilege of bringing Oz to school, the principal has been adamant about it” she concludes.

“You are right Hu Tao, Jean has been wondering if she should not bring Oz to school due to some complaints” A large lady appeared from the shadows as well, wearing a purple outfit and a large purple hat. and holding a charming smile.