Chapter 5.3

Xiao woke up to the sound of ringing from his alarm. Groaning, he reached over to his alarm and shut it off, officially awake. He got out of bed and headed to his tall body-length mirror.

He’s not a very vain person or anything, rather he got it to inspect his muscles and make sure his body is in good condition for football.

Examining himself while wearing only a pair of black boxer briefs, he saw his abs were still toned despite forgetting to work out the past two days. Venti had been very clingy and wanting to be by his side every day, causing him to forget. He enjoyed it, find Venti to be the cutest and sexiest person alive, the duality giving him whiplash.

Seeing his abs are good, he found his other muscles to be well tone and strength. Then a light bulb went off in his head. He grabbed his phone and snapped a picture in front of the mirror, making sure his abs were noticed. It also helped that he was half-naked. Smirking, he sent the photo to Venti.

Venti

Here’s a little morning treat baby

He doesn’t normally send thirst traps first thing in the morning. Rather he would just hold hands with Venti and give him kisses or even little actions that happen in movies and shows to make Venti flustered. But Venti pumped up the scales of their game by straddling and making out with him at the park in front of a children’s birthday party.

It sent Xiao into a fluttering and submissive state that lasted for the rest of the date. He refused to lose to Venti and remain dominant in their relationship.

Glancing at his phone, he saw the text bubbles appear, disappear then reappear. He could tell that Venti was caught off guard by his thirst trap and was unsure of what to do next. He felt triumphant, succeeding at his goal.

Then Venti struck back.

Xiao felt his phone vibrate and he saw that Venti sent a photo. When seeing the photo, Xiao felt his face go red and his knees get weak.

It was a photo of Venti in a shirt slightly big for him that covered his bits and pieces but still showed a lot of skin. It would cut off a few inches down his thigh, showing off his legs. He positioned his legs on opposite sides, facing apart with his hands in between.

His shirt collar was sunken, showing a bit of his nipple and Venti’s face was what took Xiao’s breath away. He had his mouth opened while his face was flush and his eyes were close as if he was wanting to suck on something.

The Venti typed something back.

Venti

Venti: If only I was there ehe

Xiao felt his member grow hard while continuing to look at the photo. He threw his phone across the room, landing a pile of laundry to avoid needing to take care of his dick. Shaking his head, he sent his mind to get ready for school, admitting defeat.

Getting dressed and grabbing his bag, he rushed out the door, skipping breakfast. He wasn’t hungry anymore after Venti sent him the picture. Now he was just horny.

He got into his car and drove out into the street, heading to Venti’s house. Since they started dating, they have also been carpooling as a way to bond. It has gone relatively well though there was an incident in which Venti passed out again and almost caused the two to get into an accident. Other than that, they have been fine carpooling, talking, and enjoying each other’s presence.