Chapter 2.15

The final day had arrived, students throughout Genshin H.S all held a sense of dread and worry, having to present and submit their project to Baizhu's English class.

Lisa walked out of her library, only to be overwhelmed with the feeling of nervousness and mild fear. Students down the hallway were all focused on their notecards, speaking out loud and seeming to memorize. She arched an eyebrow as she saw Yanfei, one of her frequent readers at the library, seeming to be rapping with Xinyan.

Then she saw her lovely professional girlfriend, Jean, examining the hallway crowded with students.

“So, do you know what’s going on with the students?” Lisa asked, scratching g her head a bit in confusion.

“it’s the due date for Baizhu's long-awaited project. It's worth seventy-five percent of their grade" Jean said bluntly, eyeing a group of students, who were hovering over something.

“Oh yeah, he’s intense about that" Lisa said, giggling at the amusing fear that students kept feeling. She remembered the times he failed students because there wasn’t enough energy or passion in their presentation.

“I wish them luck, I don’t want another parent complaining about their kid's failure," Jean said, rolling her eyes at previous years with loud parents making unreasonable demands.

Elsewhere, Baizhu sat in his classroom, looking at the long list of students to present. He smiled, eager to see who will do well while curious in a schadenfreude way. Immediately he hears voices, students begin to clutter his classroom and he gets into his teaching face, professional with a sense of dramatics.

Chongyun entered the classroom, determined to do well and not be the reason the group fails. His stomach curdled a bit, nervous at the thought of presenting but then he saw Xingqiu who was smiling and laughing with Hu Tao. Suddenly the sound of his laughter made him feel at ease. He knew that if Xingqiu was confident then he had no reason to worry. He gulped slightly and joined his group.

“Hey guys, you ready?” Chongyun asked, sitting down next to Xingqiu. He bumped knees with Xingqiu who proceeded to gasp slightly but he smiled, right back at his normal confidence.

“Yes, we even have the 3D props to make the video seem more real for our audience,” Xingqiu said, pointing to his bag which had fake blood meant to splatter the audience. It was also removable and they had wipes as well in case the audience needed help removing the fake blood.

“Which reminds me, Hu Tao where did you get the blood?” Xiangling asked, looking up from her notes.

“uh well I found a bucket of it at the funeral parlor and an employee said it was fake” Hu Tao said, shrugging a bit.
Chongyun silently processed the explanation, a mild fear of the blood being real.

“Don’t worry I just checked! Real blood isn’t removable with cleaning wipes, yet our blood has been tested to be removable with cleaning wipes, so it’s not real” Xiangling said, easing everyone’s worries with a simple internet search.

“Oh thank god, I could’ve been in trouble at my job," Hu Tao said, letting out a breath of relief.

“I feel that’s not the reason to be worry,” Chongyun said. Xingqiu laughed, seeming at ease which warmed Chongyun. Suddenly Baizhu started to speak.

“Hello students, welcome to judgment day,” Baizhu said. Chongyun waited, hoping for a “jk" but none came and Baizhu stared at the nervous classmates sternly.

“Xingqiu's group will go first” and then he went to go sit at the back, a tactic he uses to determine if we speak loud enough whether in person or the video. Chongyun gulped and went up to the front to present and play the video that his group has been working on all semester.

High Impact || Genshin Impact H.S AUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara