Chapter 5.12

“Whoo!” Aether exclaimed, shaking a giant bottle of champagne and letting it explode all over in Keqing’s massive living room.

“Ack!” Venti squeals, cuddling to Xiao for protection. Xiao laughs, grabbing Venti by the waist and making him staddle himself. Venti blushes at the position before erupting into giggles.

The lovey-dovey couple was at a party celebrating 4nemo’s win of first place. Due to Venti being friends with Keqing, they were able to find a venue large enough to fit the guests and stocked enough with food and drinks for guests.

“Aether, don't do that!” Keqing exclaims, furious now and looking like she was about to punch Aether. Xiao watches at Ganyu tries to hold back Keqing from killing Aether, wrapping her arms around Keqing and lifting her away.

Lumine intervenes and drags Aether away, mumbling and seeming second handedly embarrassed for her brother.
The party guest list included a select few of the students at Genshin High, having 4nemo, Lumine, Keqing, Ganyu, and Mona plus a few of the jocks. Xiao focuses on Venti, ignoring the loud noises and chattering behind him. He squeezed Venti’s slim waist, causing Venti to squeak a bit. Finding it cute, Xiao did it again, but Venti only rolled his eyes, seeing it coming.

Xiao pouts and Venti leans in, kissing him. Xiao leans into Venti a bit, reaching his tongue to Venti’s bottom lip for an invitation. Venti hums and Xiao gains entrance, feeling the warmth of his boyfriend’s mouth. The two continue like this, biting lips and entering each other’s mouths with their tongues.

Sadly, they were interrupted as a certain purple-haired girl arrives.

“Please don’t fuck on my family’s couch,
I don’t need male fluids on an expensive ass couch,” Keqing deadpanned, her eyes deadpanning Xiao’s. Xiao coughs loudly, caught off guard and very surprised by Keqing’s statement but Venti persists and kisses Xiao back, ignoring Keqing.

“I’m sorry, did I not make myself clear? I’ll repeat myself” Keqing says, clearing her throat before exclaiming, “DON’T FUCK ON MY COUCH LIKE YOU DID IN NINGGUANG’S CLASSROOM!”. Venti gets so startled by the yelling that he falls off of Xiao, landing on the ground. Xiao’s face felt aflame, embarrassed to be so publicly called out.

“W-what? We didn’t even have sex though,” Venti protests. Xiao covers his face, feeling more stares fall on him as Keqing and Venti fight a bit.

“Aether told me y’all asses were gone for a while and Rosaria confirmed it by saying you were in Ningguang’s class so shut up and stop being horny,” Keqing says, ending the conversation and leaving the two. Xiao, still covering his face, hears Venti mumbling a bit, annoyed but he perks himself back up and cuddles with Xiao. The two were obsessed with each other, always wanting to feel the other’s skin and explore their bodies.

Eventually, a few of their friends come over to them, talking and having fun in general. Then Venti elbows Xiao in the kidney, causing him to lurch but Venti begins to point and whisper to him.

“Hey look, it’s Keqing, the hypocrite,” Venti whispers, pointing to Keqing making out with her blue-haired girlfriend on a wool chair. Somehow Keqing must’ve had a third eye or sixth sense because she immediately raises a middle finger at the couple, making Xiao laugh while Venti gets flustered.
Venti just whispers and mumbles while Xiao laughs and wraps his arm around the pigtailed boy’s shoulder.

The night carries out blissfully, the couple enjoying the party before midnight arrives and they all descend away to their own homes. Xiao kisses his boyfriend goodbye as he drops him off at his house. Xiao hums driving home, feeling good and happy for how his life is turning out.

End of Chapter 5