Chapter 5.10

Xinyan sighed, returning from the stage, and heading to the green room aka band room with less chairs and stands everywhere. Clutching her guitar, she saw the team 4nemo or Venti, Xiao, Aether and Kazuha all hug one another and give each other congratulations for their win of first place.

Then Venti and Xiao began to make out and she turned her head, not wanting to see the PDA. She was just as surprised as Barbra, the audience and 4nemo themselves when it was announced that the boy group won first place.

Apparently, the judges really loved their dance performance, finding it well done and incredible. Barbra obviously won second place because otherwise it would be considered rigged or severely biased against her favor.

For Xinyan, out of the ten performances, she got third, surprising her the most. The audience all applauded her when it was announced, and she felt a wave of emotions overwhelm her.

She did enjoy her performance, having fun and hitting the beats and notes at the right point and time, so she did well overall. Her only complaint would be that the amps weren’t as loud as she wanted but it was lowered due to fear of noise complaints and being too loud.

Nonetheless it was fun for her, and she had a good time.

Rosaria and Xiangling’s cousin both did exceptionally well and did as the three had practiced for the past two months.

Her heart was warmed at the memories the three of them made, talking, and having a good time while playing music. She just hoped that she at least get to keep talking to Rosaria and hold onto some form of their friendship.
Stuck in thought, her phone vibrates, and she grabs it out of her pocket, seeing a text message.

Xiangling

Xiangling: Here’s the video files

Xiangling: I enjoyed the performance, you did really well!

Xinyan smiles, appreciative of the compliment, especially from a person she respected so much. Clicking on the video file, she saw that Xiangling had gotten multiple angles of her throughout the performance. Now she just needed to do some editing and it’ll be all good for her to upload on TevTube.

With her desire to expand her audience and have more people notice her music, she decided to finally open a TevTube channel, and the talent show performance was going to be her first video. A way to show the world what she was capable of and that she aimed to improve, no matter the competition.