Two Choices - Horrible Mistake

Reina's P.O.V

My eyes brimmed with tears while body my shook furiously. My head was hung low, making it seem like I was sad or ashamed even. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, seeing, and saying. Kakashi, the man who I gave my love and trust too, finally broke those two things. 'Kakashi...how could you?' I thought, biting my tongue from saying anything horrible.

Stay safe...for me, please. I can't lose you a-already.

'Tataki...' I thought, raising my head softly. My eyes darkened and my hands clenched around Kakashi's hands that were wrapped snugly around my throat, choking me a bit. 'You've already lost me.'

"I'm sorry." I muttered out loud, looking up straight into Kakashi's eyes. "There's no stopping me now."

I raised my head and brought my teeth down on Kakashi's clothed wrist. I furrowed my eyebrows at the weird taste in the blood, it didn't taste right... Kakashi hissed and squeezed my throat even harder, I coughed a bit, but pushed it away. You deserve this, Dad. Biting down as hard as I could, I was finally pleased upon the sight of blood seeping out of his wound.

"T-Tsk!" He muttered, letting go of my neck and tossing me of to the side. "What a lovely move."

I gasped for air and took the fresh air into my lungs very greedily. My lungs were burning in pain from the lack of oxygen going through my body, but now that I had all of it back I could function a bit more. Standing up with slight trouble, I panted and glared at Kakashi.

"H-Hah, it's my special." I muttered, wincing in pain as my throat burned. There would surely be a bruise around my next for a while... Perfect.

Kakashi grunted and placed his hand on his hip, leaning on his side so that most of his weight was being held up by his leg. He didn't seem to regret what he did to me one bit, it was more like...he enjoyed all of it. He enjoyed playing with me; hurting me. I felt like a toy he could toss around and experiment with. Anger flared throughout my body, my blood. I grabbed my hair and stared at it, laughing like a complete maniac. 'Look at what I have here in my hand.' I giggled, lifting my hand to my eye level.

"Ne, Kakashi. What is it that I have here?" I asked sternly, bitterness evident in my words.

Kakashi eyed me warily, "I see that you have blood on your hand...and mouth." He pointed out, his eyes suddenly flying open in realization. "You wouldn't!"

I smirked and licked my lips, taking any of the blood around my mouth into my system. "I would, actually...and it's as easy as this." I mused, drawing my clans symbol on my hand, watching Kakashi freeze in shock and slight fear. The symbol burned itself into my skin and made me hiss at the burning sensation. "Water Style: Hizō seal activation!" 

Kakashi froze up and reached for a Kunai, I shook my head. "Stay still, Kakashi. I can't have you moving on me now... I still need to have fun of my own." I stated, walking over to his side and taking hold of the kunai he reached for to defend himself from me. "It looks like you don't trust me anymore... You dare lay a finger on me and even threaten me with a kunai? Are you trying to kill me?"

His eyes were narrowed in anger. I guess being held down by a small, frail girl like me isn't something a top notch shinobi like Kakashi would want. He does after all have a reputation to take care of. Tears streamed down my face, realization hitting me in the face. "You were trying to kill me...weren't you? Isn't that why you questioned Naruto's honesty when you first walked in here?" I asked, snarling at him in anger. "Answer me, Kakashi!"

Kakashi's mask crinkled, showing me that he was smiling at this moment... He was smiling! "Hmm, you're too persistent for your own good. That is one of the many reasons I decided upon ending your life, but..." Kakashi stated, trailing off with a sigh. "I never really thought you would actually manage to find this out."

More tears streamed down my already soaked cheeks, "T-That doesn't really answer anything! Weren't you trying to kill me?!" I shouted, shaking my head.

Kakashi stared at me straight in the eye, his lone eye making me hesitate. "Yes." Was his blunt answer.

I grimaced, balling my hands up as I walked over to him, my hand slowly reaching for a kunai. "So...- Why? Just tell me w-why, please." I demanded, stuttering over words I wanted to say, but ended up holding my tongue.  

"I shouldn't have ever saved you from your clan compound. That was one of the worst mistakes I have ever made... Rescuing an innocent child may seem like nothing, but helping and taking in a Hizō wasn't the greatest idea in the world. Your clan was not to be messed with, even if many of them were being slaughtered that specific night. Leaving you to die was an option I had, but didn't take. It was an option I should have taken upon, after all... For us shinobi's, seeing death doesn't mean that much even if that person getting killed is a mere child." He stated, causing my eyes to water.

I stared at Kakashi in shock. That night when my clan was getting murdered, that night I was saved by him... He thought about leaving me to die? I stared down at my shaking hands, they were trembling non-stop along with the kunai in my grasp. I-I...- There was a chance that I wouldn't be here today; a chance that I would be with my cruel family. It feels so impossible imagining, but when I really think about it, I can see myself with my family; all of us dead. 'Kakashi...he thought of killing me before and now those thoughts are surfacing again.' I thought, my eyes flying wide open in fear. 'I-I can't die here, not now! I'm letting him kill me after all of these y-years! Even if it means that-!'

I grabbed my kunai and stabbed my side, "-That I have to kill you!" I screamed, bringing down my kunai again, wincing in pain.

My clans little jutsu, I figured out a way to add Jashin's abilities into my own. The idea that if you sacrifice to him you'll be immortal, however, I only took the ability to hurt myself and injure my opponent. Having incorporated that into my clans jutsu, I can now control that person and harm them as well. Unlike Jashin's idea where if you hurt yourself you won't get killed, I can kill and injure myself by doing this. It took me awhile, but I did it... This was during the training sessions I had back then with Kakashi.

I stabbed my side once more and cried out in pain, "If it m-means you'll die, I'll do it! You deserve to die now, K-Kakashi!" I sobbed, jabbing the kunai into my side over and over again, whimpering in pain every time the tip of the kunai pierced my skin. 

No matter how many times I stabbed my side, Kakashi seemed unfazed. "Wh-Why aren't you in pain?!" I shouted, disturbed at the fact that Kakashi wasn't bleeding or crying out in pain. "T-This has to work!"

I thought back to when I bit his wrist, "Y-You! What did you do!" I screamed, knowing that something was up with why his blood tasted weird. 

I fell to my knees and held my head, yanking at my blue locks of hair. Kakashi walked over to me, able to walk with no problem. My eyes widened, 'He wasn't even affected by my justu!' He bent down to my height and brought his wrist close to my face, making sure I had a clear view of what he had up his sleeve, literally. A pack of blood fell from his sleeve and onto my lap, it was one of those I.V bags the doctors had for their patients, it carried their blood in it- I gasped. Who's... Who's blood did I put into my system?!

"Take a look at it, I won't stop you." He said, amusement in his voice. 

I slowly grabbed the bag, my hesitation to do so becoming very clear. As my breath was hitched in my throat, I picked up the bag, my fingers squeezing the already torn blood bag in my hand. The blood oozed out of the area where my teeth ripped it open. I flipped the bag over and read the name on it.

My eyes widened and I gasped, dropping the bag in between my legs, the blood splattering everywhere. "Dear J-Jashin, no!" I screamed, shaking my head furiously. 

The door that led to my room creaked open slowly, grey hair coming into my view. His hand holding the knob of the door lost its grip and let the door creak open on its own. He looked up at me, his eyes wide open as blood dripped out of his mouth. 

"R-Reina..."

My eyes widened even more if possible, I looked at his side and I saw multiple stab wounds; fresh ones. They were on the same side I stabbed myself and I stood up, squishing the bag on the ground as I ran to him; the boys whose name was on the bag.

"TATAKI!"