The Boy With The Cards - Beginning Of The Chūnin Exam!

Reina's P.O.V

We walked up the stairs to the third floor for registration. Instead of seeing a registration table and such, Dad was standing at the end of the hallway.

"I see. Sakura, you've come, too." Dad said. "Now you all can formally register for the Chūnin Exam.

"What do you mean?" Sakura asked.

"Yeah, you said we had to sign the applications and come, that's all." I added.

"Actually, from the start, only three man squads were allowed to apply to take the Exam. But in your case, we have a four man squad which the Hokage allowed this time only." Dad explained.

"But, sensei! You said that the decision to take the exams were up to us as individuals!" Sakura stated.

"Did you lie to us?" I asked coldly with a glare. "Now you'll have to tell us the truth."

Dad sighed. "I said that, correct. And... Yes, I was lying." Dad said. "If I said that, Sasuke, Naruto and Reina would probably force to you to continue."

'That's true... If he had told us the truth, I might have threatened her to take the exams...'

"Even if you didn't have the will to apply, if Sasuke asks you, you would attempt to take the exams half-heartedly. For Sasuke's sake, and well, Naruto and Reina's as well." Dad said.

"Then, if it would've been only Sasuke, Reina, and Naruto who had come here?" Sakura trailed off.

"I would've stopped the Exam here." Dad said. "I wouldn't have felt like letting them go beyond this point. But, you guys came here on your own will."

"Sakura!" Sakura smiled, a small tint of pink on her face.

"Naruto!" Naruto grinned excitedly.

"Sasuke!" Sasuke smirked cockily.

"And, Reina!" I gave Dad a sloppy grin.

"I'm glad you all came. You're a team I'm very proud of. Now then, go on!" Dad said, moving out the way.

I walked to the left side of the door, Sasuke went to the right. I nodded at him. We opened the door at the same time and walked in, the doors shutting closed behind us, loud enough to attract others attention. The room was packed with ninja from all over the nation, some of the ninja stared while others glared at us. They all looked pretty strong and intimidating. My eyes caught a certain rain nin's eyes. It wasn't the one from the other day. It was a completely different person, but... If I am to fight, or even come face to face with one of those rain nin's. I will kill them. They will pay for messing with me-- my memories! My life! They destroyed the only photos I had growing up here. Now, they will die by my hands.

I glared at the rain nin, and he glared back, snarling at me. Some girl next to him whacked him upside the head and said something that made him stop glaring. He turned around now ignoring me. I smirked. However, my smirk quickly fading to a grimace. She was a rain nin too, not very intimidating like the others in here, but nonetheless a rain nin. She's dangerous whether we see it or not.

"Sasuke-kun! I found you!" A very high pitched voice squealed.

I turned around, there was that blonde girl from the academy clinging onto Sasuke like some animal.

"I thought I'd could be able to see you for the first time in awhile, so I was waiting in excitement." She said, eyeing Sasuke.

Sakura stepped forward, her fist in the air. "Get away from Sasuke-kun! Ino-pig!" Sakura shouted angrily.