Traitor - Nine-Tailed Fox

Reina's P.O.

It's him! Naruto is back and alive! I smiled widely. We can do it. With all four of us here together, we can take this woman down once and for all.

"It's okay, Naruto!" Sakura beamed. 

"Naruto! I know you're trying to be cool and had the intention to save us, but.. Don't put your nose in this! Run away while you can!" Sasuke shouted, "This thing, she's on a far different level!"

I stared at Sasuke bewildered by both his actions and words. He was really afraid at the moment, this isn't the Sasuke we all know. 

"Seems like you took down that giant snake I sent after you easily, Naruto-kun." The woman stated, eyeing Naruto who was standing on a branch above us. 

"Hey, hey, hey! Now that I, Uzumaki Naruto, is here, I'm going to beat you to a pulp!" Naruto shouted.

I started to sweat. 'What's wrong with him! Is he purposely trying to intimidate the enemy?!' Suddenly, I fell to my knees panting and dizzy. Sakura ran over to my side as the two boys glared at the snake woman. Glancing down, I noticed there was a god sized pool of blood around me. It was seeping out of the wound that Sasuke had made on my side.

I cursed under my breath, "Crap, this hurts!" I hissed, covering the wound with my hand. I looked at Sakura. "Is there anything you can do, Sakura? I mean, you studied a lot in the academy, right? Don't you know something about medical jutsu's or anything?" I asked, hopeful.

Her mouth was opening and closing, it was like she didn't know what to say. "I-I did read something about the medical area...b-but I don't know if it will help heal your wound efficiently." She stated, sadness lacing her voice.

I placed my hand on her shoulder and squeezed, "Please, Sakura, try.. With this wound we'll never get anywhere, I'll slow us down.. Just try." I begged, desperate to make this burning pain disappear. 

Sakura smiled softly, "Okay, I will." She said.

I let her do her thing while on the other hand, I watched Sasuke twitch and glance between Naruto and me. His eyes landed on me. 'What's with his face... It looks like he's about to do something bad...' I noticed. 

"Done. It's not the best, but it should help a bit..." Sakura said, knocking me out of my thoughts.

I looked at her work. She wrapped a piece of her dress around my side tightly. It didn't hurt as bad anymore. Flexing my side around, I touched and examined it.

"Oh, thanks, Sakura." I thanked her, smiling. "You should go into the medical profession when you're older, you're already good at it."

She smiled, "Thanks, maybe I will." She said, standing up and helping me stand.

I held my side in discomfort. Sasuke looked over at me once more, causing me to grow uneasy. Unconsciously, I held my right thigh, where the scroll was being held. It was inside my pants, I had the idea that know one would think of looking there.

"Wait!" Sasuke shouted, catching our attention. "If it's the scroll you want, I'll give it to you! I'm asking you, take it and go."

Gasping, I backed away as he walked over to me. 

"Sasuke! What are you thinking, dattebayo!?" Naruto shouted, "Stay away from Reina!"

Sasuke disappeared, I heard a loud gasp behind me. "Sasuke-kun!"

"Hand me the scroll, Reina," Sasuke ordered, holding the kunai to my neck. "I know what I'm doing, just hurry and hand it over now!"

'He's holding a kunai against my neck, he's actually threatening me!' I thought, prettified out of my mind. I shook my head stubbornly.

"There's no way you're going to get the scroll from me, especially if your simply going to hand it over to the damn enemy!" I yelled, struggling in his arms.

I could feel Sasuke's frown, "Too bad, I know where you hid it." He whispered, lowering his arm to my thigh. My breath hitched in my throat. "You shouldn't give away the position you hid it at."

I shut my eyes, in fear of what he was going to do to me just so he could escape this woman's hands.

"Sasuke! Get your hands off Reina!" Naruto shouted, angrily.

Sasuke clicked his tongue. There was a sudden drift of air in my lower body region. Eyes flying open, I stared down at my legs shocked. Sasuke sliced off one whole side of my pants. Now, I only had one leg actually covered. The scroll fell to the ground, now free from it's hiding place. Sasuke backed away with his kunai and grabbed the scroll. 

"Hey, Sasuke! What's wrong with you all of a sudden!? First you try harming Reina, and now you're giving our scroll to the enemy!?" Naruto shouted, pointing a finger at him accusingly. 

Sakura grabbed me, muttering or trying to muttter soothing words to me. None worked, I was horrified at Sasuke's action. He...He... I bit my lip and shut my eyes. I can't even think about it.

"You-- Just shut up, dobe!" Sasuke yelled.

Naruto flinched back. 

"I see...you're sensible. The only thing a prey can hope for from the predators presenting other food is to pray you would be sparred, isn't that right, Sasuke-kun?" The woman hissed.

Sasuke stayed silent as he tossed the scroll over to her. The woman smirked. 'Sasuke, what is going on in your mind...' I wondered.

All of a sudden, Naruto appeared beside me with the scroll in his hand. He gave me a small smile, and handed me back the scroll. 

"I'm sorry I didn't stop him from touching you, Reina... Don't worry though, I'll protect you." He grinned, patting my head. 

I thanked him quietly. Naruto turned his attention to Sasuke.

"You! Don't interfere with this! Don't you understand the current situation we're in!" Sasuke shouted. 

Naruto growled and made his way over to Sasuke. He then punched him across the face. Blood spewed out Sasuke's mouth as he flew back due to the force. Sadly, I did have to say he deserved what he was getting. Naruto's hair covered his eyes, and his hands were clenched together tightly. He was angry.

Sasuke wiped his lips, "What are you doing?!" He asked, snarling.

He barred his teeth, "You're....you're not Sasuke.. You can't be, you must be an imposter!" Naruto snarled back.

"You idiot, I swear! It's me, this is the real me!"

"This...this stupid coward isn't the Sasuke I know! I don't know how strong she is, but how can you be so sure she'll let us go when you hand the scroll over, huh? You're the one who's choked up on the situation, you don't seem to understand what you're doing!" Naruto exclaimed.

The snake woman laughed bitterly, she stood up with a crazed look on her face. "Naruto-kun, that's correct. The scroll. I could just kill you all here and seize it." She mused, revealing her arm that had markings all over it.

She smirked as she nicked her finger, swiping it across the markings. I recognized the markings as ones used for summoning things, more specifically for summoning very large things! Or this case, a snake! She ran at Naruto just as the snake was summoned. The snake used it's tail to destroy everything Naruto would land on. His tail kept thrashing around, leaving debris to fly around. I covered my eyes with my arms, squinting in pain. The snake finally hit Naruto. And when it hit him, it choved him far away and off to the side. 

My eyes were wide, "Naruto!" I yelled, running over to his now falling body.

His eyes were glued shut. I bet he was knocked unconscious by the sheer force of the snakes attacks. Frowning, I held my hands wide open to catch him, yet nothing ever came. Naruto's eyes snapped open revealing a completely different color. His eyes were now a blood red color, they had slits going down the middle too. I covered my mouth in awe. Weren't those eyes the sign of the nine-tailed fox!?