Waste of Time - Speeches

A/N: Sasuke may be OOC very often (Gaara as well). *shrugs* My bad. I can't quite write in duckbutt's perspective. He's just to...dark. As for Gaara, I have no excuse o3o He's just hot while OOC.

I have chosen the boy Reina will be going with by the way ;) Thank you all for voting. Especially for the great advice on how to come up with a decision for this situation. I really do appreciate the help. Sadly, one boy was able to win my heart along with Reina's...

Who won? I wonder...

_______________________

Sasuke's View

I looked over at Naruto with a glare. He really did care for Reina, he wasn't joking around when he said so. I clenched my teeth together in frustration. How was it that the stupid dobe was so determined to make her his?! 'There's no way I can lose to someone like him...' I mused.

Gaara grinned maliciously, "You think you'll get past me?" He stated, "Alive?"

Naruto nodded in determination and fist pumped the air, "Hell yeah, dattebayo!" He shouted.

Naruto then ran to Gaara with a battle cry, tossing several kunais his way while doing so. I stared at him with shock. 'Naruto... You really are determined.' I pointed out, jealously swarming in the pit of my stomach. 'I won't lost to you!'

I took out a kunai and ran at Gaara. I leaped into a tree and tossed my kunai at him, his sand protecting him like usual. Naruto and Gaara were currently in an hand-to-hand battle, well it was more of a hand-to-sand battle. Unlike me, Naruto was actually getting Gaara to pay attention to him. When it came to me he did nothing but brush my away like a bug. Why now... Why was it that now I was ignored? Why couldn't it be Naruto?! I grit my teeth together. 'I will not be treated like this!'

"Naruto!" I shouted, running at him instead of Gaara.

Naruto blinked in shock and blocked me from hitting him.

"S-Sasuke?! What're you doing! Attack Gaara, not me!" He exclaimed, glaring at me.

I stood my ground, "No..."

He clicked his tongue and surprised me by kicking me. I doubled over in pain, 'He actually hit me!' I noted, glaring at him from behind my bangs.

"You pose more of a threat than Gaara..." I said while swinging my fist at him.

Naruto blocked me with his fist. I scoffed and threw a series of punches at him only to have them all blocked. I was starting to get frustrated with him.

"Why..." I seethed out in anger.

Naruto stopped, "Why what?" He asked.

"Why is it that he's noticed you now?!" I shouted, punching Naruto across the face.

Blood dripped down the side of Naruto's face. He stood up tall and proud and wiped the blood away with his sleeve.

"Sasuke..." He muttered out, pity in his eye.

I shook and punched him in the face again. He didn't move or anything, he stood there, letting me hit him.

Naruto looked away and bit his lip, "I'm sorry..." He said.

"Wh-What?"

I coughed up blood as Naruto punched me in the stomach and Gaara hit my neck from behind me. They double-teamed me. I could only glare at Naruto weakly out of hatred.

"But I can't let you do this..." He said.

Gaara walked into my fading vision, right as the black dots were appearing.