Reliving Memories - Another Enemy

Reina's P.O.V

Gaara, you look a lot like him.... Might this be a mere coincidence or just my luck. Gaara disappeared and reappeared next to Cat-boy and the blonde girl next to him. The blonde girl had her hair in four small ponytails, two on the top of her head, and the other two on the bottom of her head.

"Let's go." Gaara ordered, facing them. "We didn't come her to play around."

"I know.." Cat-boy said, as they began to walk away.

Sakura ran forward, stopping them. "Wait just a second!" She shouted, causing the three of them to stop walking.

"What is it?" The girl asked.

"Judging from your headbands, you're ninja from the Village Hidden in the Sand, right?" Sakura stated. They kept quiet. "Without question, the Land of Fire and the Land of Wind are allied nations. State your purpose!" Sakura ordered, resisting neat she learned in the academy.

"Don't you know anything about it?" the blond asked Sakura, showing Sakura her permit which allowed her to be in the Village. "My permit!"

My eye widened sprightly in realization. 'They must be here for the upcoming Chūnin Exams, Dad told me they were coming up real soon. Must be time already.' I thought.

"As you said, were Sand Village Genin from the Land of Wind. We came to this village to take the Chūnin Exams." She stated, putting her permit away.

'I was right..'

"Chūnin Exam? What's the Chūnin Exams?" Naruto asked, completely clueless about the Exams.

The blonde girl smirked, "you really don't know anything, do you?" She asked, clearly amused.

I sighed and faced Naruto. "The Chūnin Exam is a set of tests that determines whether or not you can become a Chūnin, just as it's name says. Putting this for you to understand, if you want to become a Chūnin you would have to take the Exams and pass all the parts. Simple really." I explained in a way Naruto would understand.

"Oh! I definitely want to take this Chūnin Exam thing now!" He shouted.

"We will if Kakashi thinks were ready for the Exam." I stated, inwardly hoping Dad thinks were ready.

Gaara and his little followers started walking away again, instead of Sakura stopping them, Sasuke did.

"Hey! You there!" Sasuke shouted at their backs. "What's your name?" He asked.

The girl spun around, facing Sasuke with a blush on her face. "W-Who me?" She stuttered, pointing at herself.

"No." I said, glancing at Gaara. "You, the one with the gourd on his back."

Gaara looked straight at me. "I'm Gaara of desert. " He stated his name, now fully facing us. "I have an interest in you as well, and...the blue haired girl.. Your names?" Gaara said.

Sasuke smirked, "Sasuke Uchiha." Sasuke said, his smirk fading from his lips. "You don't need to know her name, mine is enough."

I glared at Sasuke. "Since when did you start deciding for me?" I growled. Ignoring Sasuke who was currently being a fool, I looked at Gaara with a smirk. "Well, Gaara.. I'm Reina, Reina Hizo." I said.

I barely saw his eyes widen slightly, and I knew why they did. He lost likely  knew of my clan. For the past years I've learned what my clan was called. The Blood Thirsty Hizō's, a clan full of people who cared about nothing more other than power. Also known as the Power Hungry Hizō's, which is the same as before. My clan had come up with many nicknames, too many to name. It saddens me. Sasuke and I stared at Gaara intensely. He did the same to us. 'Gaara.. I'm glad we bumped into each other. Now, I can face a decent opponent.' I thought.