A New Enemy - Zabuza Momochi?

Reina's View

"Get into Manji formation, now. Do it exactly how I showed you." Dad ordered. "Protect Tazuna, and do not interfere in this fight. That's the teamwork for this mission."

Dad lifted his arm to the part of the headband covering his eye, slowly he lifted it up to reveal the scar across his left eye. He opened his eye, the blood red Sharingan sparked dangerously, as the three comas spun around.

"Fight me." Dad commanded.

Zabuza looked down at him, "Well, I never expected to see the oh so well rumored Sharingan so soon. What an honor." Zabuza said, and faced the correct way this time.

'It should be an honor, to see it before he defeats you.' I glared at Zabuza, who merely glanced at me with slight interest.

"Everybody's been saying, Sharingan, Sharingan! What is it?!? Naruto exclaimed.

I opened my mouth to speak, but Sasuke beat me to it seeing that it is his clan's kekkei genkai.

"Sharingan.. Power that the light of the eye generates, and the pupil emanates. The user of the so called Visual Jutsu (kekkei genkai) is said to possess the vision to see through all Genjutsu, Dojutsu, and Ninjutsu and is able to deflect them. The Sharingan is the type of eye that is unique to the user. However, that is not the only part of the Sharingan." Sasuke explained, glancing between Kakashi and the ground now and then.

'True, that's not all, but it's very close.. The frightening part is that the Sharingan can assess an opponent's techniques and them." Zabuza added. Hence how Dad got his nickname, The Copy Cat Ninja, who has copied over 1,000 Jutsu's.

A thick fog filled the air around us, you could barely see anything.I cursed, it's a hidden mist jutsu. I couldn't even see my own team very well, nor will I be able to locate Zabuza now. How are we going to see past this mist? I sighed, why did he have to make it even harder to defeat him.

"When I was in the Anbu Black Ops, in the Mist. There was information about you in the Bingo Book I carried around. There was also something else in the book.." Zabuza said, "About the man who has copied over 1,000 Jutsu's, Kakashi the Copy Ninja."

Sakura gasped, probably surprised he was actually that strong. 

"Let's end the talking here. I need to kill that old man immediately." Zabuza stated.

I ran to my position beside Tazuna, a kunai in hand in front of me. The others followed. I glared at Zabuza's form which was now standing tall.

"But, it seems like I must defeat you first, Kakashi." Zabuza said, and disappeared.

"Over there!" Naruto shouted, looking over to the right.

I looked over, Zabuza was standing on the water, his sword over his shoulder.

"And he's standing on water!" Sakura gasped.

'He is.. But it's not that surprising, an elite ninja like him should know that like the back of his hand.'

He placed his sword down, and put one hand above his head and the two fingers in front of his mouth. My eyes widened, he was building up chakra and a lot of it.

"Ninja art: Hidden Mist Justu." Zabuza said then vanished in thin air.

Where did he go? Looking around I couldn't see or sense Zabuza. Dad walked ahead of us.

"He'll probably come to erase me first." Dad stated.

"What is he?" Sakura asked.

"Zabuza Momochi. An Anbu Black Ops member from the Hidden Mist Village and is known for his expertise in 'the silent killing technique'. As the name says, it's a killing technique that's implemented in complete silence. By the time you realize it, you'll probably find yourself in the after life by then. I haven't completely mastered the power of my Sharingan. So, don't lower your guard at all." Dad explained.