Discussion - Training From A Pervert!?

[ Two Days Later ]

Reina's P.O.V

I sighed and walked around the Village with my hands shoved in my pockets. I honestly didn't have a clue on what to do. Sakura asked me to help train her today, but I can't find her. She might have forgotten. Then, Shika was who knows where. I didn't want to talk to Sasuke, but we decided on training together after I was finished with Sakura. He too, forgot about what we planned.

I sweat dropped and muttered incoherent words under my breath, "Stupid, horrible...Sasuke and Sakura are going to pay." I muttered.

As I continued to roam freely around the Village, I somehow made my way into the forest. This was the perfect place for me at the moment.

I sighed loudly and leaned my head back, "I'm bored, dammit!" I shouted loudly.

The wind blew and my words didn't echo as I hoped they would. I pouted childishly.

"I can't help with that, dattebayo!"

My eyes flew wide open as I around in joy, my lips forming a sloppy grin. "Yo, Naruto!" I shouted, waving at him happily.

Naruto grinned back and ran over to me. He laughed sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"Hey, Reina..." Naruto muttered out, glancing at me to the ground every few seconds.

"Yeah?" I replied, an eyebrow rose in curiosity.

"I forgot to tell you about the final round for the Chūnin Exams," He stated.

I nodded and frowned, "And?" I mused.

He sighed, "They gave us numbers to choose from and, well..." He trailed off, giving me a piece of paper.

It read:

Hyuga Neji vs. Uzumaki Naruto

Aburame Shino vs. Kankuro

Subaku No Gaara vs. Uchiha Sasuke

Temari vs. Nara Shikamaru

Dosu vs. Nara Shikamaru

I dropped the paper of the ground in shock. 'No way! Naruto and...Sasuke!'

"Why are you and Sasuke going against the two most dangerous people?!" I yelled out in anger.

He shrugged, "I don't know, I just pulled out a number and I was paired with Neji. Don't worry though, Reina! I'll teach him not to mess with me or anyone else anymore!" He shouted, punching his fist in the air.

I growled, "You don't understand how dangerous Neji is, Naruto. Didn't you see how badly he beat Hinata during the damn preliminaries?! He didn't show a hint of mercy against his own cousin!" I shouted.

Naruto rubbed his neck sheepishly, as he shut his eyes and thought about what I said. He didn't say anything for a good minute or two.

I sighed, "You see, Naruto? It's futile--" I stated.

Naruto's lips met mine.

My face burned in embarrassment and my eyes snapped wide open. I pushed Naruto away from me. My heart beating madly, and my stomach was being overrun by butterflies.

"Wh-What the h-hell, N-Naruto!" I stammered out, covering my lips with my hand. I glared at him half-heartedly, "You can't just w-walk up to m-me and s-shut me up w-with a k-kiss!"

He chuckled with a blush of his own, "Sorry, I just really wanted to kiss you." He grinned.

I kept my glare up and grunted as I faced away from Naruto, "W-Well then..." I cleared my throat, "Do what you thinks right. I won't stop you from facing him, Naruto. Just please, please be careful when you face him in a month. I can't l-lose you yet."

"Don't worry, Reina! I'll show him not to underestimate me, dattebayo! After all, I'm going to be the next Hokage!" He shouted, sticking his thumb in the air.

I grinned back, "Good, I believe in you Naruto." I said.

I always will.

~*~

"Hold up, Naruto!" I shouted, waving my hands around frantically with a sweat drop. "So you're telling me that some guy ruined your training with the closet pervert, Ebisu, and you want him to train you?"

Naruto nodded madly, a determined grin plastered on his face.

"Not only that, but this guy supposedly writes those damn books that K-Kakashi giggles over?" I stated, stuttering over his name.

He nodded once more.

Sighing, I glanced away from Naruto, "I thought you told me he was a complete pervert who wanted nothing but to get his 'research' done? He doesn't sound like a strong guy to me, he sounds like a complete pervert. That's it though." I said, implying I didn't like the idea of this guy teaching him.

Naruto shrugged, "You're right, but he really is strong! He has this frog with him and he beat up Ebisu-sensei in one hit!" He exclaimed excitedly, "Oh, not only that, but he's already training me..."

My eye twitched at this, "He's...already training you, huh?" I muttered.

Naruto nodded, "Yeah, Pervy-sage taught me how to walk on water by controlling my chakra, dattebayo!" He said.

My eyes widened. Naruto can walk on water now? Wow, I didn't actually think this guy Naruto is talking about was really training him... He might not be some pervert after all. Still, he peeps on women and I won't allow Naruto to train with someone like that even if they've already taught him a great skill like that!

I grunted and crossed my arms defiantly, "I don't care who this person is, I don't care what he does, but from what you've told me so far, he sounds like nothing but a major pervert! If you want my approval for him to replace your other perverted sensei, then you're going to have to show him to me!" I shouted, pointing my finger at Naruto.

If this pervert thinks he can switch Naruto's way of mind into his own, I'll show him not to mess with me! Naruto has his dream of becoming to pursue, and no one is getting in the way of that! I glared up at the sky.

'He has to reach his dream, he has to... Because if he doesn't, then...what am I supposed to do with my life? I'm not even a hundred percent sure of my own dream...' I thought.

I glanced at Naruto from the corner of my eye, a dark look flashing through my eyes for a second, "Show me this Pervy-sage guy, Naruto. I want to see if he's really as strong as you say he is." I stated lowly.

I'll test this Pervy-sage and show Naruto that he can't be all that great.