A Battle Before The Exams - Uncle Guy

Reina's P.O.V

"You, with the unpleasant look! Wait a minute!"

We turned around Lee was on the banister upstairs. Sakura shrieked in fear at the sight of him. 'What now, were going to be late.' I thought with a sigh.

"What is it?" Sasuke asked Lee.

"Why don't you fight me here and now." Lee said.

"A fight right here, now?" Sasuke said.

"Yes." Lee replied, jumping down from the banister. "My name is Rock Lee. When asking a person their name, I'm supposed to give my own name first, right? Sasuke Uchiha."

"Humph...so you knew." Sasuke said.

Lee went into a Taijutsu position, looking at Sasuke's eyes dead on. "I want to fight you. Sasuke." Lee said. "I want to test out how effective my techniques will be against the sole survivor of the Uchiha clan, the top rookie. Also..." Lee trailed off, looking at me and Sakura.

Sakura grimaced and backed up. I blinked at Lee, 'Oh, he wants to show us his love i'm guessing.' His cheeks grew red.

"Sakura, Reina, my beautiful maidens." Lee said.

"Noo! Those lower eyelashes are awful! That hairstyle is awful, too! Those bushy eyebrows, just too intense!" Sakura shrieked, shivering as she hugged her body.

I looked at Sakura, "Don't you think that it's somewhat sweet he's confessing his love to you, Sakura?" I asked.

"NO!" She screamed, whacking my head. "Don't say such things!"

"Alright..." I muttered, scooting next to Naruto.

Lee winked twice, small hearts flew on the air towards us. I went to move out the way but Naruto had beat me to it, he held me to his chest with a growl. I rose an eyebrow at Naruto, he only blushed and let me go.

"You are good at dodging my love. Then, how about..." Lee trailed off once more, winking numerous time.

Several hearts floated to Sakura and I. She screamed and moved away, dodging them expertly. This time, Sasuke pulled me to his chest, not Naruto. "Be careful." He whispered to me, before glaring at Lee.

I nodded slowly, pushing away from Sasuke. I glanced at both Naruto and Sasuke who were glaring at Lee. 'They are both acting weird, I don't like it... I don't understand it at all.' I thought warily.

"You must be naive, after all, you know I'm from the famous Uchiha clan yet you still dare to challenge me." Sasuke said with narrowed eyes. "Do you want to see for yourself, bushy-brow?" Sasuke asked.

"I insist," Lee said.

I grabbed Sasuke's hand, "Sasuke, stop. We don't have time to be wasting, we only have 30 minutes before the Exam." I told him.

Sasuke's eyes softened a bit, he sighed and pushed me back. I stumbled back, giving him a confused expression. "Sasuke.."

"Reina, stay back." Sasuke ordered in a tone I didn't want disobey.

Nodding I stood back with Sakura.

"NO!"

I jumped, glancing over at Naruto because of his really sudden and loud outburst.

"I'm going to take down, bushy-brow, dattebayo." Naruto stated determined. "Big deal. I'll be able to take him down in just 5 minutes."

"The one I want to fight isn't you. It's the Uchiha." Lee said.