The Torture Interrogator - Written Test

Reina's View

Why him of all people?! Why did he have to be this years Chūnin Exam proctor! Those four years of training with Dad weren't so fun because of Ibiki... He nearly ruined my chance of finishing that training...

- flashback / 10 years old -

I walked down the dark, narrow hallway of the torture interrogation building. Dad wanted me to go see a certain someone, he needs some package to be delivered and I was the only one close by. Supposedly, this is part of my training, which made me believe it easily. There was a door with a name plate.

"Ibiki Morino." I read out loud, opening the door. "I think it's him"

Walking through the door, I took notice of how dark it was inside the room. You could hardly see anything at all.

"Hello? Is..." I glanced down at the small prove of paper Dad handed me. "Ibiki Morino here? I came here to pick something up for Kakashi Hatake." I asked, sighing at the end.

A cloth was placed over my mouth and nose, I gasped in shock, my arms wrapping around my captors hands. I did make one big mistake, I inhaled whatever chemical was on the cloth. My eyes fluttered closed, the hands around my mouth and body fell lose and let me fall to the ground with a thud. A shadowy figure walked into my line of vision, they wore a large trench coat, a dark one. 'Oh no, why me...!' Ragged breaths skimmed past my lips, I glared at him weakly. 'Dont show fear, just listen to what Dad said in training today... Fear is weakness...' I assured myself, or tried to.

"W-Why...?" I breathed out, fading back and out of unconsciousness.

They chuckled, "You seem about perfect for a small...experiment..."

Experiment?! I knew my heart was beating rapidly, I was scared, I was going to be experimented on!

"I'll see you when you wake up."

I fell into the hands of the darkness, with one last thought. 'I'm going to die.'

I woke up. Everything was dark, I couldn't see a thing. 'A blindfold.. Tsk.." I thought, moving my arms around. My legs were tied down, so were my arms, I'm tied down... To be experimented on. The blindfold was yanked off my face roughly, I hissed in pain and glared at him evilly.

He chuckled. "Be careful what you say, brat." He said, walking back and grabbing a whip.

My eyes widened in horror. "Stay away from me!" I snarled, angrily.

He walked up to me, whipping me in the back. I hissed at the burning pain, my pain endurance had gotten a little better, still it hurt badly.

-end-

He managed to hit me a few times that day, but after that Kakashi came running in to save me. He stopped Ibiki just in time, I'm grateful he saved me once again, but that will never change the way I see Ibiki. He's a evil, abusive man to me. People will do anything to see my kekkei genkai in the works or my clans power in general.  That small little memory is implanted in my mind forever, I hate even thinking about it..

"Worry to have kept you all waiting. I'm Ibiki Morino, the proctor for the first test of the Chūnin Exam." Ibiki stated with a smirk.

"Damn... Shika, let me go behind you for awhile." I said or more like ordered.

Shika nodded, "go ahead." He mumbled, yawning.

I walked behind Shika, there was no way I would let Ibiki see me. Who knew what he would do with an opportunity like this.

Ibiki glared and pointed at the sound nin. "You, from the Sound Village-- you cannot be doing as you please before the Exam! Do you want to be failed at the very beginning?!" Ibiki barked.