The Death of Two Shinobi's - Reina's Alive!

Reina's P.O.V

"R-Reina!"

Who was that...? Where am I..?

"Pl-Please come back Reina!"

Come back...

"Sakura, she's...she's dead."

Sa-Sakura... Sakura! Images of a girl with pink hair passed by.

"No! She can't be dead, Sasuke. I thought you cared for her? I guess I was wrong, teme."

Sasuke... Sasuke Uchiha. A boy with hair in the shape of a ducks behind flickered in my mind. A boy with yellow hair and a grin waved at me. N-Naruto...? A tall man with gray gravity defying hair held his hand out for me, his mask crinkling. ...Ka...Kakashi. It disappeared. All of them reappeared, but together this time. The tall man was waving, the girl was smiling up at me, the dark haired boy was smirking with his hands in his pockets, and lastly the boy in orange walked up to me with a kind smile on his face.

He held out his hand, "Come back to us, Reina. We need you." He said.

The girl joined him, "Yeah, hurry up!" She said.

The dark haired one grabbed my hand. "Are you going to make us wait?" He asked.

The man pet my head. "Listen to them, come back, don't make us wait." He said.

"Were your family." They all said together, their eyes welcoming.

Family, there my family... I need to go back, now!

_____________________

There was a heavy weight on my chest, this caused me to cough. A lock of pink hair came into my blurry vision. Sakura.

"S-Sakura, you're h-hurting me.." I whispered, pain lacing my voice.

I heard a few gasps, "Reina!" Something I heard very often.

My eyes fluttered open, what came into my vision was my team, Tazuna. Sakura had tears pouring out of her eyes like a waterfall. Sasuke's eyes were wide and they were filled with shock and relief. Tazuna smiled at me. But Naruto... Where was Naruto? As I tried to sit up, pained washed over me like a giant wave. A soft groan escaped my lips.

"Yeah, I'm a-alive." I muttered, giving her a forced smile.

Her arms suddenly wrapped around me, causing my eyes to widen in shock. As I said before, I was never fond of getting hugged or just plain touched. Not even Dad has received any type of affection from me in the past years, only when I was younger; naive. She let out a gasp and then backed away almost immediately. 

"I'm sorry...you're still injured" She apologized.

My gaze softened. I wrapped my arms around her slowly, giving her a side hug of some sorts. "No, it's, uh, it's fine... Thank you for caring about me even after I treated you like trash." I mumbled an apology of my own.

I felt horrible for making my team worry, especially Sakura. Just seeing her cry made me feel so guilty, seeing as she was really the only person on the team that I despised in a way. I might as well show her some kindness for once. I did make her cry. Yeah I might hate her, but it's something I don't want to ever do to my team, my friends, my family. I could never make them cry, even if I wasn't too fond of them.

Sakura rubbed the back of her head, "It's not a problem. Even if you treat me like trash, you'll always be considered my friend no matter what." She replied with a smile.