Who Are you? - Saving Cherry Blossom

???'s View

I jumped from branch to branch, searching for my team who I came into this dreadful forest with. Of course they left me all by myself for dead, my team could give less about me. Though I have to say I feel the same way towards them, they don't have anything for me to care or like about them. Since I was the mysterious one in the group the thought I was a weirdo with no life, but really all they needed to do was get to know me like any other kind person would.

I sighed and grabbed on to a large oak tree. The leaves swayed around and some even broke off from the protection the tree gave them as they grew. The night was still young from what I could tell, so far my guess is that we have three or four days left in this dreadful place, and... I was alone for the rest of the time. Perfect, huh? That was until I heard a muffled scream.

Raising a grey eyebrow, I decided to go check out where that scream came from. I leaped away gracefully, following the small screams I could hear. Once I could hear the muffled screams or cries of help clearly, I jumped down to the ground landing in a crouch. I crawled my way through a few bushes, spotting a blue-haired girl being held against the tree by some kid with red hair.

All I could tell from my current position, was that this girl was not enjoying was this boy was going to her. I moved to the left to get a better view of the problem at hand, what I sat made me gasp. The red-head was forcefully kissing her, hence the word forcefully! It was almost an instinct for me to help her. I was never one to watch someone suffer, especially like this. I then jumped out of my hiding place, regretting it as soon as I did.

"Hey you, the red-head who's mistreating that girl. Back away or else." I seethed out, glaring at him with all my might.

The girl glanced at me with wide eyes filled with hope and fear. She shook her head madly, ushering me to leave. Even though this was my first time seeing her... I could tell she was not acting like her normal self. Suddenly, the red-head let go of the girl, causing her to slide down the tree helplessly. He walked over to me, now standing a few feet away.

"Who are you?" He spat darkly with a glare.

I stayed emotionless, "Aren't you supposed to state your name first? " I spat back, in monotone. I sighed and ran my fingers through my grey hair. "My names none of your concern, but I am interested to why you have this girl trapped against a tree with you molesting her."

He growled, sand swirled around him. "Leave or I will kill you." He stated, threatening me.

I simply rolled my eyes in response, "Go ahead, no one's stopping you." I said, releasing a sigh. "Come on, try me."

He did just like I told him to, his sand flew at me, wrapping around my body. I gasped as it squeezed the living day lights out of me. He smirked and chuckled madly, "How does it feel? The pain of being crushed alive?" He asked.

I smirked myself, appearing beside the girl, which just so happened to be right behind him. "Pretty good, it was cozy there. Better than my covers to say the least." I answered truthfully.

He spun around shocked at my sudden disappearance, "You-!" He started, holding his palm towards me, his sand following.

I smiled very faintly. "It was nice to meet you, my dear red-head... Too bad I have to get going, well... Bye!" I said, latching my arm around the girls waist and disappearing into thin air.

I reappeared along with the girl by a field of flowers, the field was about the size of a very small clearing. Not too big, not too small. I sighed and dragged the girls body to a tree, leaning her against it. She lifted her face and examined me cautiously. I noticed she was reaching for her weapon pouch.