Square Rock - Interviews

Reina's P.O.V

After eating some Ramen real quick and paying for all of the food Naruto ate, my team and I ran over to where the second Exam was going to be held. I hadn't expected what I saw. It was a gigantic forest confined inside a huge fence, the forest gave off this eerie feel. I didn't like it one bit, but I need to suck it up. This is for me and my team. If we pass these exams we can become Chūnin's. Anko walked up to the fence, she faced us with a sly smirk on her lips.

Naruto gulped loudly, "What is this place?" He asked, eyeing the giant forest within the fence.

"This is where the second part of the Exam is going to be held, the 44th training field. Also known as..." Anko said, trailing her sentence off. "The forest of death."

A gust of wind blew my braided hair up in the air. Silence filled the air. Not a single person did or said anything for the time being.

"Forest of...death...?" Naruto whispered, fear written all over his face.

"I think that's exactly what she said, Naruto." I deadpanned, breaking the tension with what I tried to make a joke.

Naruto shivered and gave me a look that said, 'You're-not-helping-at-all.' I frowned, I guess I did make it worse. A low scratching like noise came from my right. My right ear twitched as I glanced over a square, rock? I noticed something. 'This rock looks exactly the same as Konohamarus's from last time.' I sweat dropped, 'I'm stupid, that is Konohamaru and his friends, again.'

Naruto, barely noticing the square rock looking at him, started to walk away slowly. The rock followed. Naruto got a tick mark and ran this time, the rock still followed. I sweat dropped once Naruto was running back and forth with the rock following him, he did this a few times before stopping abruptly. Naruto puffed out his chest and walked over to the rock, pointing his finger at it with narrowed eyes.

"Hey, Konohamaru! What is it that you want?" Naruto asked.

The box shifted a bit, "Just what I'd expect from the man I respect!" Konohamaru said, from beneath the rock, or box. "Good job on figuring it out!" He praised.

Lights came shooting out of the small disguise they came up with, my eyes widened in recognition, for this has already happened before. 'It's going to blow!' I thought, horrified. Immediately, I jump for cover behind Sasuke who was closest to me. I clench onto the back of his shirt as the explosion goes off. Multicolored smoke filled the air, I coughed as some went in my mouth. It didn't taste so good. Sasuke coughed too and swatted the air around us with his hand. When the smoke cleared I peeked out from behind Sasuke with a glare aimed at Konohamaru, Moegi, and Udon.

"Too much gunpowder, again!" Konohamaru coughed out.

Moegi and Udon grunted in agreement. My eye twitched, 'No, I think you used too little.' I sneered sarcastically. They stood up together and looked at Naruto, with slight determination. All three of them introduced themselves like last time, one by one. Naruto stared at them.

"What's going on? Why are you guys even here?" Naruto asked, folding his arms behind his head.

That's true, what were they doing at the second part of the Exam? I walked out from behind Sasuke and thanked him slightly for letting me hide behind him. He grunted in response, his face coated pink. I rose an eyebrow but shook it off.

"Hey, I'm about to take the second part of the Chūnin Exam. I don't have anytime to be playing around with you guys." Naruto said, smoothly ignoring them like Sasuke would.

"We didn't come here to play around, Naruto-nii-chan!" Konohamaru shouted.

"That's right! We came here for an interview!" Moegi added, Udon nodding along.