Definition of Monster - Confessions

A/N: I have found a place with wifi...it's called Starbucks. Thank the almighty lord Jashin for leading me here. Free wifi is life.

Oh, and this chapter is dedicated to (seeing I can't dedicate people on mobile. How fun): @WendyEllin & @Vicky-is-kawaii for the amazing and kind feedback I was given. Thank you.

♧•♧•♧•♧•♧•♧•♧•♧•♧

Reina's P.O.V

I felt groggy and just horrible. My head was killing me so badly I felt like it could burst any second. Literally. I let a loud groan escape past my lips. My eyes began to flutter open, and I swear I heard some kind of noise, something similar to rustling.

"Reina?"

'Whose voice is that?' I wondered, 'It sounds kind of like...Naruto!'

As my eyes opened, they immediately shut due to the bright light shining in them. I hissed softly and covered my eyes with my arms.

"It burns..." I muttered.

"Oh, sorry Reina! I'll fix it!"

There was the faint sound of moving around, so I took this as a chance to contemplate on whether to open my eyes again with the slight bit of hope that the bright demonic light was gone.

"Um, you can open your eyes now. I fixed it, dattebayo!" He exclaimed.

There's my answer. I did as he told and opened my eyes fully, only to meet Naruto's eyes. He was practically, no literally, in my face.

Images of Gaara kissing me appeared in my head, my eyes widened in horror. "Get away!" I shouted, punching his face. "D-Don't touch me!"

I pulled my legs to my chest and buried my face in my arms. I didn't want him to touch me again...no! No! I shook my head back and forth and I clawed at my face. For some reason, the thought of Gaara kissing me horrified me. Why was it that before - earlier in the exams - I didn't mind? Why did I enjoy it before, but loathe it now? What was happening to me?

I continued to ponder about Gaara, but it was as if the more I thought about him, the more I grew afraid of something like that happening to me again.

I felt arms wrap around my body. I tensed up right away. 'D-Don't touch me...' I thought.

"Reina, I'm not going to hurt you... I wouldn't do that to you. I-I care too much to do that... I know you're a strong girl."

"Hmm, so it seems you unlocked your hidden power after all. Interesting."

'I'm not strong at all! I'm a damn monster...' I thought, gritting my teeth together.

I felt myself be pulled forward. My legs were on both sides of his body. I lifted my head and let go on my legs to glance up. Naruto was staring down at me with a loving smile.

"Please hear me out... You're a really strong girl, Reina! You almost beat that Gaara guy, remember?" He stated with a grin, "I don't think I could have done that, dattebayo! He was pretty scary..."

I giggled softly at this. Naruto - the boy who thinks he can do anything - actually said he probably didn't have a chance against Gaara? Isn't that surprising...

"You really have some power inside of you, don't you?" He laughed.

My smile turned into a frown and I glared at his chest.

"Hmm...I wouldn't be so sure if I would call it a power, but more of a...curse."

"No." I stated, "It's not a power, but a curse..."