Pain - Sharingan

A/N: The story will be back on track with the main story line used in the anime in a few more chapters. Please bare with me, my ducklings :D

▪●▪●▪●▪●▪●▪●▪●▪●▪●▪●▪

Reina's P.O.V

Kakashi froze at my words. I guess he wasn't expecting me to say such a thing to him right in his face. Sadly, that wasn't how I worked. If you hurt me, I will go up to you as tell you what you did. Pain doesn't bring others anything but hate for themselves or the world around them. Pain is a feeling that can kill. Pain will be the end of us.

He reached into his own weapon pouch and took out a normal kunai. With the dagger I had, I could probably withstand Kakashi for a bit. Then, when the time was right, I would use what he made me kill Atsushi with against him. He would die in pain just like my brother did, I'll show him how it feels to die.

Choking back my sobs at the memory of Atsushi's last words, I ran at Kakashi and swung at him. "Kakashi!" I shouted in anger.

He dodged my attack very easily, leaping to the side to avoid me. I clicked my tongue and kept on swinging. No matter what I did to get closer to him, he'd somehow find a way to push me away from him. It seemed like there was some sort of shield around him that was keeping me away from him at all costs.

"Reina, stop this nonsense. You shouldn't be attacking me, I'm your Dad!" He exclaimed, using excuses to make me stop from attacking him any further.

I shook my head, my body trembling in rage. "Dad? You call yourself my...dad? My Dad would never hurt me purposely, he would never make me kill my own friend for his amusement! He'd never make me feel this pain that I'm feeling now! You're not my Dad!" I screamed, my hair swaying in the air rapidly, like some force was making it.

I have no clue why, but I had the urge, the greatest urge I had ever felt in my life before, to go over to Kakashi and kill him. My head was giving me ways to kill him, ways to do so, and images that held examples. I gasped in fear. 'What is this?! What the hell is happening to me?!' I yelled at myself. The crude images make me tremble in fear. My knees were shaking like a frightened animals.  'Wh-Wha...- Stop this!'

As I looked up at Kakashi, he eyed me with his one eye. His eye held some sort of shock, even some recognition. He knew what was happening to me, didn't he?!

"K-Kakashi, stop it, stop whatever you're doing to me!" I ordered in a weak voice.

He didn't do anything but stand still in his place, "Hmm, so it seems you unlocked your hidden power after all. Interesting." He muttered, his voice holding a curious tone.

Kakashi walked over to me, watching me carefully. He stopped three feet from me and didn't get any closer to me. I rose an eyebrow, 'Why did he stop so suddenly for?' I wondered.

That's when my arms began to burn. I yelped in pain and and stared down at my arms in confusion. My arms were covered in what seemed to be little droplets, they weren't made out of real water, but instead they were blue water droplet markings. It was stained on my skin; similar to that of a tattoo. They ran around and down my arms, glowing a bright blue as they burned their way into my skin. They were traveling to my fingertips, slowly but steadily I felt an increase of power inside of me. This new and sudden power made me shiver in anticipation, the pain now being pushed to the back of my mind.

I smirked as I stared down at my arms, "What...- This power, did I have this in me all this time?" I wondered out loud.

Kakashi didn't say a word, he stood still and watched me carefully, anticipating my next move. He scratched his masked cheek.

"Hmm... I wouldn't be so sure if I would call it a power, but more of a..." He trailed on. I screamed bloody murder as pain overtook me. "Curse."

I held my head and fell to my knees, the indescribable pain eating me away. Those water droplets I saw earlier, the ones that made their way down my arms, they were glowing a bright blue and eating at my skin. I screamed even louder, scratching at my arms in order to get the droplets of me. Nothing worked, the droplets weren't real, they were simple markings that would forever stain my skin.

So why, why did they hurt so much!

"Gaaaaaaaaah!" I screamed out, coughing out blood onto the ground, staining the clean wood floor. "H-... St-Stop this...p-p-please!"

Kakashi shook his head, "Sadly, it's not that simple." He started, walking around me. He crouched down to my height and cocked his head to the side, a closed eye smile on his face. "Reina...look me in the eye."

I shook my head, "N-No! Y-You... Y-You can't make me!" I yelled, a groan of pain following afterwards.

"Please, look at me, Reina. I'll take away the pain, trust me." He muttered.

I sobbed and looked up, looking Kakashi straight in the eye. I quickly regretted it since I met eyes with that of the famous Uchiha clan kekkei genkai; the Sharingan. The three comas swiveled around in his eyes and trapped me in the infamous world where things weren't real, but oh did they feel so real. The Genjustu world was awaiting my arrival. My head throbbed in pain and my vision blurred.

"Y-You...j-jerk!" I spat, falling face first.

My vision darkened and I was out like a light. I couldn't help but smile as I fell into a peaceful slumber. It was the only way out of this nightmare I was living in. All this pain wasn't worth feeling no matter what it taught me. I hated it, I hated it with all my heart.

'Finally, a break from all of this pain is what I need...'

~*~

Kakashi leaned over Reina's body and smirked underneath his mask, a real smile on his face. "Well then, it looks like my plan is going exactly like I wanted it to." He chuckled out, "Reina, don't you worry, my little girl. Your Dad here is going to make you strong. Just you wait."