Team 7 - Bell test!

Reina's P.O.V

The alarm goes off, ringing loudly. I groaned and swatted my hand around, looking for the alarm clock. A loud crash rings out in my room. Jumping out of my bed, I see the clock on the floor now shattered in pieces.

"Oops.. Sorry alarm clock.." I muttered tiredly, I stood up and walked to the bathroom. "I'll buy another one later.."

I did my daily routine quickly, after I finished I went to the kitchen which actually had a clock still intact. -4:55- 'With Dad being our Jonin, who's usually fashionably late. He won't be at the training grounds for about 3 more hours. So, I can take my time.' I went to the fridge, looking for food. Even if he told us not to eat, who's does an exercise on an empty stomach? Idiots do. You can't just starve during a battle, you'll be weak and slowed down.

"Knowing my team, they're going to listen to orders and skip breakfast." I mumbled.

I should make some food for my new team to, don't want to seem rude. I'll pick up Naruto's ramen on the way, for Sakura I'll make her rice balls. Same for Sasuke, except there's going to be tomatoes in his, I get the feeling he likes tomatoes.

I made the rice balls for Sasuke and Sakura, placing them in a bowl, all that's left is Naruto's ramen. Off to Ichiraku's ramen for me. Then I remembered, Dad told us to bring weapons. 'I need to get my weapons, then.' Running to my room, I strap my kunai pouch to my right leg. I put some shurikens, paper bombs, and smoke bombs inside just in case. We are going against the copy cat ninja. 'It looks like I'll be taking this..' It thought as I grabbed a block of metal. 'I haven't used this in awhile.' The block of metal melts and go up to my shoulder, it reforms as a metal brace around my shoulder blade, a piece of armor. Pretty much what it does is, it forms into any weapon I imagine or need. It's a really handy gift the guy at the weapon shop have me.

"You work still, perfect." I said, and walked out the door. "Oh, I need to get ramen."

Surprisingly Ichiraku's ramen stand was open this early. I walked up to the stand, going under the red banners.

"Ah, welcome back, Reina. What can I get you?" Ayame asked, happily.

I think Naruto ordered beef yesterday, if I'm correct.

"One bowl of beef ramen to go please." I asked politely.

"Okay! I'll be out with your order in a minute." Ayame said, leaving to make the ramen.

I nodded in response. He comes back right away with the ramen, I thank her and pay her for today's ramen and yesterday's, leaving right after. 'I hope they like this.. Wait-? What am I thinking, why am I being so kind to them? I'm supposed to be cold, mean.. But my cold facade is fading very easily, especially with Naruto..' I scowled and walked into the training fields we were supposed to meet at. The three of them were there. Sakura looked dead, Naruto looked like the living dead, and Sasuke was perfectly fine. Must be a morning person and the others, well aren't.

"You're late!" Naruto and Sakura shouted simultaneously.

Since my hands were full, I stopped in my tracks.

"Oh so it's my fault I made you guys food, deciding to be nice for once." I said coldly.

"But Kaka-sensei said not to eat breakfast!" Sakura shouted, being the obedient student she is. (A/N: no offense to Sakura fans out there, their relationship will improve later)

I sighed. "Why would you even think of doing an exercise on an empty stomach? You'll only slow yourself down as well as your team, Dad did that on purpose." I explained. "Now eat up."

I tossed Sakura her bowl of rice balls and Sasuke his, I handed Naruto his ramen.

"Thanks." Sakura muttered as she ate the rice balls.