Decision - Kakashi Or Iruka Final Choice Part: 2

Kakashi's View

I knocked on Iruka's apartment door. A few minutes pass by with me standing outside waiting. I sigh as I turn the door knob. It was open. I face palm. Iruka wants to get himself killed, doesn't he? I walked in and shut the door behind me. 'Well, Iruka hasn't been home in awhile.' I thought as I looked around his apartment. Clothing was thrown all over the floor, books and paper were piled on top of each other and there was a trail of rope leading somewhere. Curiosity getting to me, I followed the trail into a room.

"Oh...my... What happened here..?" I muttered.

Iruka was wrapped up in ropes, the ropes were tied to the corners of the bed keeping him from moving. The funny part of it all was that Reina had wrote a little note and stuck it on his forehead. It said,

'Dear Iruka,

Next time you try making me whake up early, I'll bite you. Fear me. Behave while I'm gown. I'll untie you at...um... When I whake up.

~Reina'

I chuckled at the note and the spelling mistakes. For a six year-old she can spell most words correctly, I'm impressed. Smirking, I went up to Iruka and shook him awake. His eyes fluttered open slowly, then went wide in fear. He looked around the room and let out a sigh.

I smirk as I looked at Iruka squirm. "Mind telling me what you did to get into this situation, Iruka?" I asked curiously with a hint of humor.

Iruka got an anger mark and thrashed around in his restraints whole mumbling incoherent words. Chuckling at his foolish attempt at escaping, I decided to help him. I took a kunai out, slicing the ropes apart. He sighed as he rubbed his sore arms which now had rope marks covering them. I cut the rest of the ropes now letting him go free. Iruka looked up at me and explained how this happened.

[ Small Flashback ]

Reina and I were laughing like mad men on our way to the market. Not so long ago while passing a food stand, Reina 'accidentally' went up to a feminine looking man and called him 'mommy'. At first the man was staring at her like she was mad, but he went along with it after awhile. They went to the stores and hung out as I watched from behind the scenes of course, I really didn't enjoy watching. After their 'bonding time' a woman went up to the man; she was his wife. Reina, deciding to be devious, swiped the man from his wife and screamed, might I say very loudly too.

"Get off my mommy, you witch!"

What seemed like a fuse blew within the woman, she was seething in anger. Throwing questions at her husband non-stop asking what the child. was talking about. He stuttered not so sure of the situation either, merely saying he was spending time with a random child. I sweat dropped and got a bad feeling about this...

"Mommy, we need to find Daddy!" Reina shouted.

"Daddy?! What do you mean, daddy?!" The woman shouted back.

"I mean daddy, you witch! Mommy and daddy are married!" Reina deadpanned.

"MARRIED?! Are you cheating on me?!" The woman screeched.

"W-what?! I-I don't even know what's happening!" The man yelled.

"Mommy! Just say the truth, you are cheating! Now let's go!" Reina whined.

"So you are! I can't believe you, Aiji!" The woman sobbed.

"Mako! I swear I don't know a thing! I don't even know this child!" Aiji defended.

"Mommy, why do you hate me so much!" Reina sniffed.

"W-What?!" Aiji shouted.

"That's enough Aiji... We're through.  Take care of your child, you homo!" Mako ran off in tears.