Fishing With Undergarments - You Idiots!

Reina's P.O.V

"Thrash around some more, baka! We need extras. There isn't enough with the amount of people we have. Hurry up, loser." Sasuke comanded, holding what few fish we had managed to capture.

Naruto shook his fist at Sasuke angrily, glaring at him darkly as well. "This isn't so easy, dattebayo! Why don't we just switch?!" He shouted, crossing his arms.

This was slightly amusing to watch, but seeing as I'm standing here with no food to fulfill mine and the others needs... I was getting angry each second longer they fought. All I wanted was to get some fish for us all to eat. If I'm correct, we haven't eaten a thing since stepping foot in the cursed forest.

I face palmed. "Can you all stop acting like idiots for once?! Is it so hard to catch a decent amount of fish?" I shouted finally, hitting Sasuke upside the head.

He clicked his tongue and threw me a glare that I pushed away.

"Sasuke-kun! The fire is ready to be lit, can you use your Fireball jutsu on it?" Sakura shouted from where we set up our camp.

Sasuke released a heavy sigh, "I guess these are fine for the time being..." He muttered and walked away to tend to Sakura's needs.

I growled as Naruto followed after Sasuke like a baby duckling. How in the name of Jashin are we supposed to get enough fish to feed all of us if no one bothers to go in and grab some? I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Ne, Tataki!" I said, glancing over at him with bored eyes.

"Hm? What is it?" He asked, raising a grey eyebrow.

"Since those two buffoons left us here to deal with the major food shortage, would you help me get the remaining amount of fish we need?" I asked, frowning faintly.

Atsushi smiled, "Sure, why not?" He chirped, stripping his clothes off.

I blushed and turned around as quickly as I could. "It would be really kind of you if you would warn me before stripping like nothing in front of me!" I shouted, flustered beyond belief.

He chuckled deeply. "Oh, sorry about that. I'll warn you next time, but you should start taking your clothes off as well. You did say you'd help." He mused, twisting my words around.

I spun around to glare at him. "I did not say anything like that! I only said if you would help to get me more fish!" I shouted, stomping my foot on the ground. He smirked at me while shaking his head. My eye twitched. "Fine, I'll help you, Tataki!"

"Finally decided to join me, eh? Blueberry?" He teased.

I muttered a series of incoherent words under my breath, holding in the urge to choke Atsushi. I quickly removed my clothing till I was in my undergarments. There's no need for my clothing to get wet.

I glanced over at Atsushi. He was only in his undergarments as well. He turned towards me with a grin on his face, then I noticed how he was examining me in my... current state.

"T-Tataki! Would you s-stop s-staring?!" I seethed out in embarrassment.

He blinked and started to rub the back of his neck nervously. "Oh, sorry. I was just noticing how you only seem to wear different shades of blue. Your bra and underwear for example, are a light blue." He stated, pointing at my chest.

I blushed even darker. "S-Shut up, you p-pervert!" I screeched, before jumping in the water.

From under the water I could hear his laughing, only causing me to burn up even more. I stood up and examined the water, making sure to spot where the fishes were. I rose my hands above the water, concentrating hard. Biting my lip, I raised my hands a little higher, the water rising up on my command. In the little bubble of water I took from the river, I managed to catch two fish.