Time of Reminisce - Lust or Love

A/N: This chapter is a filler about...well, Reina's love interest you can say. Hopefully this will give those of you who already don't know an idea on who I have chosen. Well, the two (maybe three) people I'm going back and forth between. (Help me choose ;-;)

Enjoy~

______________________

Naruto's View

I rose an eyebrow at Sasuke and Sakura. Sakura was trying to get his attention like she always did, but when I tried getting hers she would ignore me. Just like he does to her. It's a little cycle in our team.

I liked Sakura, Sakura liked Sasuke, Sasuke liked Reina, Reina liked... I sighed and shook my head. I'm not even sure who she likes. She's so...mysterious when it comes to feelings, dattebayo. I furrowed my eyebrows together and rubbed my chin. 'Reina-chan does hang out with that guy Atsushi a lot, but she says that he's a brother figure to her. Then...then there's Gaara.' I thought.

The relationship those two have is weird. He first tried to kill her during the preliminary round, and then all of a sudden he tries to ask us about her!? I grunted at the thought. Gaara had been watching us and it's obviously because he's looking for Reina, because when she's not here he leaves in a swirl of sand. 'I wonder if they're...seeing each other.' I mused, titling my head to the side, 'It could be a possibility...'

"Oi, dobe."

I grit my teeth together and glared over at Sasuke who was smirking at me, "What, teme?!" I shouted.

He looked around real quick and walked over to me. I rose an eyebrow. 'Wait, where did Sakura go?" I asked myself.

"Sakura left a few minutes ago..."

I jumped and stared at Sasuke dumbfounded, "Can you read my thoughts, teme!?" I shouted once more, my eye twitching as I did so.

He sighed and grabbed a hold of my arm, "Shut up." He replied simply, dragging me someplace.

I kept my mouth shut as I let teme drag me off somewhere. We seemed to be heading somewhere secluded, further into the forest really. It was already getting dark as we entered the forest. I looked around and narrowed my eyes at the back of Sasuke's head, which like Reina said a while back looked like a ducks butt. I chuckled at the thought. 'She was right, wow.'

"We're here."

I nodded and shook my hand out of his grip. I don't get why Sasuke dragged me all the way out here in the forest, nonetheless when it was dark out. Something was up, I know it.

"Sasuke..." I muttered, catching his attention. He looked at me, his eyes wide that I didn't call him any names. "You know something...don't you? About Reina?"

His eyes darkened tremendously as he nodded, "Yeah..."

I frowned and plopped down on the ground criss crossed, while Sasuke sat down with one leg pulled to his chest and the other was sprawled in front of him. He stayed silent for a second till he opened his mouth to tell me what was on his mind.

"Do you like Reina?"

I blushed, not sure if I heard him correctly, "Wh-What?" I asked.

"Do you like her or not?!" He shouted, his face flushed a light red, "It's a simple question, dobe!"

I was shocked. Sasuke actually shouted at me and he blushed, he blushed! The famous snarky, stubborn boy named Sasuke Uchiha actually blushed! I smirked.

"Wait...is that red I see on your face?" I asked, acting shocked. "Are you blushing?"

He blushed even harder and shoved me away, "B-Baka, shut up!" He said.