Reflection - Trio of Monsters?

Reina's P.O.V

I couldn't help but let my mind wander as I stared at my reflection, my own bloody reflection. After years of being stared at and tormented by citizens and some of those closest to me, I thought I would have gotten used to the fact that I was different than everyone. How so? Just look at me... I had blue hair and blue eyes, the blood of the Hizō Clan.

A monster. That's what I am, a monster... Right? If everyone deemed me to be one, then they're right aren't they? Year after year, day after day...things are said about me. People look at me like I'm some freak created to kill them.

I can't help but let out a cold laugh. These people, I swear. They make me laugh. I stared at the blood that oozed out of my scratched up arm. The little pieces of glass that were stuck in my wrist were starting to hurt, but for now I would have to pay no mind to them. It's about time I head back to Choji, Shika, and Naruto.

"I hope I wasn't gone for too long..." I muttered out with a snarl. "I don't really need anyone questioning right now."

With that I walked out room with a frown. When I was down the hallway I remembered that I shattered the glass mirror with my fist. My blood along with all the glass is still in the bathroom. I sighed and shrugged my shoulder nonchalantly.

"Oh well, it's not my problem anymore... It's just a mirror. No harm, no foul." I smirked and walked down the halls of the hospital.

~*~

I faced Choji's room door only to meet complete silence. It was very odd. I expected to come back to a room with Shikamaru muttering out a 'how troublesome' at Naruto while he babbled on about Choji's injuries and such. I turned the doorknob to Choji's room. Did something happen while I was gone?

"Choji? Shikamaru? Naruto?" I asked as I walked into the room.

I furrowed my eyebrows together and clicked my tongue. There was no one in the room. Was this some kind of joke? I let out a laugh and I rose my hands up in the air.

"Okay, guys. If this is a joke you can come out now. I don't find it funny..." I said, glancing around the room for any sign of the three of them.

Nothing ever came out, not a sound and not a person. I chuckled nervously, picking at the small pieces of glass in my skin.

"Guys?" I asked.

Nothing.

"Hello-" I started only to be cut off by a very familiar voice.

"You jerk!"

I spun around and ran out the door right away. Naruto wouldn't scream out anything like that for any reason unless it was Sasuke calling him an idiot, but in this case Sasuke was currently busy elsewhere. I sped down the halls, sliding into walls from the slippery floors, yet none of that stopped me. My heart was beating rapidly.

"Naruto!" I shouted, running into a room that had light peering out of it. "What's going...-"

I froze at the scene before me. "-on?" Gaara was currently glaring at Naruto and Shikamaru, while the others glared at him. How this happen in the span of time that I was gone? I clenched my teeth together tightly as I stepped into the room and took a place next to Naruto. Naruto eyes widened as he spotted me appear beside him.

"Reina?" He gasped, "What are you doing here?"

I rolled my eyes, "I should be asking you two that. You were the ones who left me behind without a single notice." I pointed out.