Small Flaws - Disguised

Reina's P.O.V

Right when Uncle Iruka left, I immediately knew whoever was at the door was here for me. 'Dammit, did they find his body all ready?!' I wondered, looking around the room for some sort of weapon I could use. Uncle Iruka was a Shinobi, he had to have weapons laying around somewhere! I cursed under my breath lightly as I started to take notice there was no weapons around here for me to use. If I were to use my own, Uncle Iruka would be able to see the dry, yet fresh blood on my blade. I couldn't allow that to happen. I stood up, suddenly feeling a wave of pain consume the my lower abdomen.

"D-dammit!" I whimpered, holding my stomach and sides included, where blood was leaking out profusely.

I scanned the room in order to find something to stop my wound my bleeding anymore and for a weapon. 'Crap, I need to find something quick or else I won't be able to escape!' I screamed internally, already warning myself that whoever was at the door was after me. I could always be wrong, but it's better to be safe than to be sorry. I stumbled across the room in seacrh for the items I needed. There really wasn't anything to be looking for since the room I was in was pretty bland in taste; meaning it was empty, really.

"-Yeah, thank you for coming over and telling me this, Kakashi." I heard Uncle Iruka say from the other room.

My eyes flew open in fear. He's here! I stared at a window that was just in front of me, it was the perfect way to escape this hell hole. I ran to the window, stumbling a bit as I did so. Blood oozed out from between my fingers and dripped down onto the pale wooded floor. I grimaced. That would surely leave a small stain. Now then, it'd either live my life or die by the hands of Kakashi. I need to choose now, my life depends on my choice.

I glanced back and forth from the door to Uncle Iruka and Kakashi, or the window that could save me. 'Uncle Iruka trusts me though. He wouldn't want me to leave him, he trusts me. I'm his little girl...but...'

"Kakashi." I growled, clenching my fists in anger.

"Reina, can you come in here real quick!" Uncle Iruka shouted.

I stood still and questioned if I should go to him or not. Who knew who else would be waiting for me over there, Kakashi was probably waiting to kill me there! However...-

"-that gives me the perfect chance to get rid of him..." I muttered out, a sick smile finding its way to my lips. I walked to the doorway, "I'll be right there, Uncle Iruka!"

Snatching the bloody kunai out of my weapon pouch, I hid one of my arms being my back. I walked into the room where Uncle Iruka stood besides a very familiar face.

"S-Sasuke?!" I choked out, almost dropping my kunai and revealing my intentions.

I was lost. Why was Sasuke here? Didn't Iruka just say Kakashi, not sasuke? Something was off here and same with Iruka. Sasuke wasn't supposed to be here...this was weird, really weird. Normally the Uchiha doesn't appear on my Uncles doorsteps like nothing. I need to keep my eye open.

Sasuke gave me his usual grunt and turned around, eyes flying open at what he saw. "What happened to you?!" He demanded, his eyes gleaming.

Uncle Iruka gasped, barely noticing the state I was in. "Reina!"

If I had to judge who the most oblivious person was, I would have to go with my Uncle here. Normally, he'd see something was up with me right away. Why was he like this now? Shaking my head, I tried to my best to get rid of any suspicions I had on them both.

I was expecting him - the angry Uchiha - to come over and hit me, but instead he glared at Uncle Iruka and grabbed his vest, pulling him down to his own height. Uncle yelped and pushed Sasuke away from him.

"Now what do you think you're doing, Sasuke?!" Uncle Iruka shouted, giving him a look of disapproval.

Sasuke brushed past the look he was getting from his old sensei, he looked around the house with dark eyes. "Do you have any medical supplies?" He asked sternly, looking for the supplies himself.

Uncle Iruka nodded, "W-Why, yes, but they're upstairs!" He replied.

"Go get them." He stated through his clenched teeth.

Uncle Iruka nodded and scampered up the stairs, searching madly for the medical suppiles he had and was ordered to get. While he was busy worrying about my safety and his pride, Sasuke walked over to me.

"What happened to you?" He asked once more.

I scoffed and looked away stubbornly, "That's none of your business, Sasuke. Just leave me alone will you..." I said.

My chin was grabbed roughly and I was now staring at Sasuke, his worried eyes burning into my cold ones. "Tell me." He ordered, using a softer tone than before. I really couldn't tell the difference though. 

I shook my head, taking my chin out of his grasp. "I won't tell you a thing! Not after what you did to me, you scumbag!" I spat out. His eyes held a bit of confusion.

The way he held me in the air and choked me wasn't right. He gave of the aura that told me he wanted me dead. First, he wanted me to forgive him and now he expects me to forget what he did to me and Tataki during the test?! There's no way in hell that I'm going to forget something like that so easily; never! He will never hear a word of forgiveness from me. I'm done with Sasuke.

"Tsk, forget about...a-about what I did." He stammered, slamming his hand against the wall. "It wasn't my fault."

I shoved him away roughly, "Wasn't your fault? It wasn't your fault?" I mused, laughing bitterly. I held my stomach and winced. Maybe laughing wasn't that great of an idea for the moment. "You make me l-laugh."

He rolled his eyes at my behavior, he knew very well that I was mocking him. "Why can't you listen to me? I'm trying to help!" He exclaimed. 

I smirked, "At this point, I don't need any help. I've already decided on what I need and don't need. So why can't you listen to me? Trust me here, Sasuke, please..." I stated.

He hesitated before backing down a bit. Sasuke sighed and glared at me almost half-heartedly. "Fine, talk." He whispered.

I smirked even wider, "Um, not just yet. I need you to go upstairs to get me some medical suppies. Obviously, my uncle is having troubles doing so." I explained.

He smirked, "He is..." Sasuke muttered, then nodded and headed towards the stairs, "Stay here, dobe."

Right as Sasuke went up the stairs, Uncle Iruka walked past him and looked at me with an eyebrow raised. "What's he doing?" He asked.

I winced and held my stomach tightly, making it look like it hurt a lot. It did hurt more than some of the injuries I've received, but I needed to exaggerate now.

"He's getting the medical supplies." I said.

'And if he comes back down with them... I'll know it's Kakashi in disguise. Only he would know where the medical supplies were.'

I found you, Kakashi.