Training - Tree Climbing

Kakashi's P.O.V

I woke up to a girl who I'm assuming is Tazuna's daughter. She told me to rest for as long as I needed and I happily complied. I would need to rest for about a week, the Sharingan took quite a toll on me during the battle against Zabuza. My chakra had almost completely been depleted, but luckily I only fainted from exhaustion.

"Oh, Kaka-sensei! You're awake!" Sakura shouted, running to my side.

"Yes I am." I confirmed, bluntly.

I sighed as the other two members of my team walked in along with Tazuna.

"Oh? Reina-chan is still sleeping?" Naruto asked, peering down at my side.

"Yeah, shouldn't you wake her up sensei?" Sakura asked.

I rose an eyebrow. Reina? I looked down at my side seeing that Reina was indeed sleeping with me. I moved my arm, which seemed to make Reina cuddle into my body, mostly for warmth. I smiled at the serene look she held. I haven't seen a look like that for years. My darling Reina has changed greatly over the past six years, she's gotten colder sadly, taller, and beautiful.

"No, I'll let her sleep. After all, I haven't had her cuddle into me before even if I'm her father. Let's keep it like this for a while." I said, with my famous closed eye smile.

Sakura's eye twitched, "Hentai..."

Tears poured out my eyes, "Sakura.. Be nice to your sensei!" I whined childlike.

Only causing Sakura to twitch even more and scoot away from me. 'What did I do wrong?' I thought.

"Sensei, your Sharingan is amazing!" Sakura pointed out something I already knew, "But if the toll is this bad, I wouldn't recommend using it again!"

I sighed, "Sumimasen..."

"He did save us by using it! We shouldn't need to worry for awhile." Tazuna grinned.

I frowned inwardly, I wouldn't be so sure about that, Tazuna. After all, I do have some feeling I overlooked something.

"Anyways, that kid with the mask. What was he?" Sakura asked, her hand holding her chin up in a thinking position.

"Like you said, he's a tracker ninja from the Hidden Mist Village. Their job is to hunt rogue ninjas who left their Village with secrets and such. In other words, they destroy rogues' bodies to prevent those secrets from getting out. Such as Genjutsu, Taijutsu, and Ninjutsu from a certain village can be marked as classified, you wouldn't want those secrets to be spilled" I explained.

"For instance, if I were to die my Sharingan would be thoroughly examined, or in the worst case scenario, be stolen along with all my Jutsu. Tracker ninjas are used for killing ninjas who left their village with great secrets on their bodies." I said.

I ran my hand through my hair; this nagging feeling won't leave me. What is it that I missed?

"What's wrong, Kaka-sensei?" Naruto asked.

"Oh.. Tracker ninjas take care of the bodies of who they killed, immediately on the spot." I added, looking up at the ceiling.

"Oh, and what about that?" Sakura asked.

"What did that kid do to Zabuza..?" I asked, the nagging feeling gone, and now replaced with realization.

"How would we know? He took Zabuza." Sakura muttered.

She's so clueless sometimes; I guess it can't be helped.

"Exactly, if he needed proof that he successfully killed Zabuza. He could've taken the head, but instead he took him away. And, the real what question is the weapon he used to kill Zabuza." I stated, hinting them at what I was trying to say.