The Tenth Question - Physcotic Nude Woman

Reina's View

Now that I used my clans Justu, I had finished the test like nothing. From beside me, Gaara made a hand sign and a small eyeball made of sand formed in the palm of his hand. It flew up in the air right above me. I glared at it. Gaara made it shake causing the sand to fall in my eyes. I growled as I wiped my eyes furiously, trying to get the damned sand out of my eyes. He chuckled. Once all the sand was out of my eye, I punched Gaara's shoulder. Gaara grunted. His hand holding his shoulder. His gaze snapped to me, a snarl plastered on his lips.

"Don't touch me." He snapped, turning around muttering a few things under his breath, "The ultimate defense didn't protect me..."

'Ultimate defense?' I thought. 'What's that?'

"I can touch you if you want to." I said, poking his cheeks.

Gaara's eyes widened and he grabbed my wrist. He stared at me, his face blank.

"What are you doing?!" I growled, trying to pull my hand back.

He did nothing but continue to stare at me, my stomach fluttered for some reason. Gaara caressed my wrist, heat rose to my cheeks.

"You..." He started, then shook his head and throw my hand away.

Flustered, I held my hand, shocked at what he just did. Damn it! I cursed a bit and glanced around the room trying to forget about what happened. I saw Sasuke use his Sharingan to cheat, he copied down the answers with a smirk. 'Nice job, Sasuke.' Sakura was done too, with her intelligence she could finish it easily. Naruto, on the other hand...was shivering like a wet cat in the water. My eyes glanced at him sadly, all this pressure being out on Naruto's shoulder wasn't helping him all. 'Naruto, you can do it.'

One by one names were called out for those who were caught cheating five times, some people were angered and threw a fit because they wanted an explanation from the proctors. I sighed, names were getting called very often now. I'd say it was the thirteenth group to fail already. If this would keep up, half the people that's started will be wiped out. I glanced over at the clock. 'It's already been forty minutes, five more minutes and the tenth question will be given.' I thought.

"Alright! Here is the tenth question!" Ibiki announced.

I narrowed my eyes at him, waiting for him to tell us the next question.

"But, before that. I'm going to add some rules for the last question."

I bit my lip, why must there be more rules?

"Aren't you lucky?" Ibiki said. I glanced over at Cat-boy who just came out the restroom. "It looks like playing with dolls wasn't a waste after all. Anyways, sit down. Now then, let me explain. These are the hopeless rules! First, you guys will have to choose whether or not you take the tenth question. If you choose not to take the exam, then your score will be zero. In other words, you fail! And of course, the same goes for the two others in your team."

I glared at Ibiki. 'Now we have to choose? Of course I'm going to stay and take the question, I can't just let my team down, they'll hate me or even worse if I do.'

"And..one more rule.. If you choose to take it and are unable to answer it correctly, the you will have to.... Ibiki trailed off.

Have to?

"Remove your rights of taking the Chūnin Exam forever!"

A loud gasp escaped my mouth. He had to be kidding! There was no way he would really make us decide on such a thing! Kiba shouted something to do with the next question, I ignored him and paid attention to Ibiki.