Overly Stressed - It Feels Nice

(I know this is late as fuck. Deal with it, 'kay?)

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Reina's View

I sighed and blew a strand of my blue hair out of my eyes. It was Christmas and everyone in the Village was celebrating with their families. Luckily we were given the chance at having some fun before the final rounds of the Chunin Exam. Sakura and Naruto invited me to come home and celebrate with gifts and all, but I just didn't feel like going. I had too many things on my mind and I needed to spend some time alone. So here I was, sitting on top of a rooftop of someone's house while staring up at the night sky.

I yawned and leaned back, letting myself fall against the rooftop. "Man, if only there was something to do on a day like this... I mean, yeah it's a day to celebrate with your family, but I just don't feel like being around anyone." I muttered lowly.

My mind immediately wandered to Kakashi and Iruka. I couldn't go and celebrate Christmas with them this year because of what happened between the three of us. I wasn't ready to face them, especially Kakashi. I shiver at the simple thought for Kakashi and the things he did to him; and—me. He was the reason someone close to me died by...my hands. I shook my head, clearing my head of these horrible thoughts.

I needed to calm down and take a breather.

I knit my eyebrows together tightly and scrunched up my nose as a little flake of snow fell on the tip of my nose. I sneezed and the flake of snow vanished. A smirk made its way to my lips.

"Gah, there goes the poor little snowflake... Rest in peace, little one." I chuckled, seeing as I was practically treating the snowflake like it was a real person.

"Reina!"

I raised an eyebrow and looked down, peering over the ledge. Naruto was running down the village streets with his hands cupped around his mouth, as he yelled out my name for some reason. 'Why the hell is this baka looking for me?' I wondered, curiosity slowly trickling inside me. 'Oh...maybe it's because I didn't go to the get together or whatever it's called that Sakura and him had planned.'

"Reeeeina!"

I stuck my nose up in the air and leaned back, falling against the rooftop once again. 'Well, whatever he's up to, I don't want any part in it.' I mused.

"REINA!"

I jumped in shock when Naruto started to raise his voice and sound snappier than usual. I guess I really pissed him off? Oh well. I started to hum and kick my legs back and forth against the ledge wall. All the pedestrians down there could see my feet dangling from the side of the building. It wasn't anything new. Kids would always run to the rooftops trying to act like their older siblings who were Genin in the academy. Becoming a Shinobi was considered 'cool' or 'awesome' by the little ones. I always wondered how they would react once they found out what being a Shinobi was really like. It was a...ugh-- Let's just say that being a Shinobi wasn't fun.

If I had the choice to go back and choose if I wanted to become a Shinobi, I'd walk away and live a normal life. I shut my eyes and let out a deep breath.

"Yeah, I would take back that choice of becoming a Shinobi..." I muttered.

"Now why would you want to do that?!" The oh-so familiar voice grunted out.

I groaned and rolled over to the side, letting my eyes flutter open slowly. "Because ever since I became a Shinobi my whole life has been a mess... I've gotten into fights with my dad and uncle. I've just been so-- Gah, I'm stressed. That's it..." I stated while rolling over to face Naruto, who stood above me rather proudly.