Forest Of Death Rules - A Lecture

Reina's P.O.V

Sasuke dragged me over to where Naruto and Sakura were standing. I sighed and took my hand back softly as I glanced over Sakura who's face was plastered with a look of nervousness and fear. It wasn't that hard to relate to her, there was this small amount of fear in me somewhere waiting to burst out any moment. Who wouldn't be scared when this forest is literally called, 'Forest of Death'?

"There's something kind of creepy about this..." Sakura muttered, clutching her hands to her chest.

I released a deep breath, "I agree with you Sakura, there's this bad feeling at the pit of my stomach... I'm not so sure about this anymore." I stated, doubt laced in my voice.

Anko chuckled from up ahead, she looked at the two of us especially. "This place is called the Forest of Death, you'll soon realize why." Anko smirked evilly.

Naruto bent down and stuck his hip to the side while placing his hands on his hips. "The Forest of Death, you'll soon realize why!" Naruto mocked Anko's words while doing a weird chicken dance that simply looked hilarious.

I giggled lightly under my breath, hoping no one would notice, but I was oblivious to Sasuke's strong, hard gaze on me.

"That threat won't work on me one bit, dattebayo! I'm not scared!" Naruto shouted stubbornly, sticking his finger at Anko.

She smirked and titled her head to the side, I threw a glare at her warning her not to make a move on Naruto. Anko must not be one to take such little jokes.

"Really? You sure got a lot of energy there." Anko smirked, then spun around flicking a kunai at Naruto.

'For the sake if Jashin, are you serious?!' I growled, quickly yanking Naruto out the way as he stood there shocked. 'Did she hit him?'

"Naruto, snap out of it." I whispered, eyes widening at the long cut appearing on his cheek.

Blood seeped out of the small wound very slowly. I cursed under my breath for letting Naruto get hit by the kunai that I could have easily made him avoid. Anko vanished.

"A kid like you dies at the very beginning..." Anko's voice rung out from behind me, her hand on Naruto's cheek. "Dappled with the red blood I like..." She mused, taking ahold of his face and bringing it closer to her mouth so she could lick the blood dripping down clean.

She suddenly spun around defensively, swiping out a kunai. The kunai rested close to a weird looking man's neck. His long, dark purple tongue stretched out his mouth enveloping the kunai Anko threw at Naruto a minute ago, extremely close to her face. This man or woman, gave off a dark aura. It was almost like death surrounded him. We better keep a close eye on him then.

"I'm returning your kunai." The man or woman who appeared to be a rain ninja, stated.

Anko smiled wickedly. "Thank you for taking the trouble." Anko glared at the woman, the woman or man giving her an almost blank, hungry look. "But...don't stand so close behind me, thirsty for blood if you don't want a quick and easy death."

After that she took her kunai from his tongue. The persons tongue slid back into his mouth as he seemed to eye Anko with a knowing look. "Well, it's only my nature to act up at the sight of blood." The rain nin, mused. "And my precious hair was cut, so I got...excited."

I pushed that away for the moment. Grimacing, at both Anko and the rain nin, I pushed Anko away from Naruto and hid him behind me protectively. She gave a blank look look and shook her head as she walked back to the front of everyone where she would explain our test with no further interruptions.