Found - Incorrect Answer

Reina's P.O.V

I waited patiently for Kakashi to come back. It was starting to get nerve-wracking just waiting him, exaggerating how much this wound of mine hurt. The bad thing was that I couldn't look or get a good weapon due to Uncle Iruka surrounding me and making sure I was fine. No matter how many times I told him I was okay, no matter how many times I told him to leave me alone. He stayed by my side.

I was shocked. Why did he want to stay by my side after all the trouble I caused him, after everything I've done? Doesn't he want me out of his life my now? Isn't he stressed because of me? I was so confused.

"Uncle Iruka, you can go, you know." I muttered out, looking up at him.

He nodded and smiled down at me, "I know that, Reina, but I don't want to leave your side when you're in pain like this. It isn't right of me. As one of your guardians I  have to take care of you and...do what's right for you." He stated, his smile now holding sadness.

I frowned, knowing there was some kind of hidden meaning or intention behind his words. Uncle Iruka wasn't the type to give you speeches unless you did something wrong in order to deserve one. 'What did I do wrong...? Think Reina, think!' I told myself, my eyes widening after. 'H-He wouldn't have!' My gaze hardered, I glanced at Uncle Iruka as he scanned the room. 'Nows my chance to see if I was right about Kakashi, and now...Iruka.'

He turned around, giving me the chance to test out my theory. I raised my hand and held it out towards the kitchen, hoping some sort of water was left out. Just as I had hoped, a trail of water flew towards me and hovered in front of my face. I grinned.

"Let the games begin." I whispered, holding my hand over my eye. I shut my hand and let the decent amount of water fall into my eyes and shirt. With the shirt now be soaked in water, it allowed the blood seeping out of my wound to travel faster. It made it look like I was losing blood fast. As for my eyes...

I fell to my knees and coughed loudly to catch Uncle Iruka's attention. He spun around and gasped. "Reina!"

I bit my lip and trembled, "U-Uncl- Ngh! It hurts, it hurts!" I cried out, water trailing down my cheeks. I held my stomach, the water quickly turning red. It had worked. "I-I'm, I'm getting d-dizzy. W-Why is everything s-spinning?!"

He ran over to me like nothing, his eyes were filled with pure worry and fear. All for me. "Are you o-okay?!" He exclaimed, scanning my face. "Reina-"

"M...M-Medicine, hurry! It h-hurts!" I cried out in slight pain, half being true, the other half being a ruse.

He nodded furiously, "I'll go help out S-Sasuke!" He shouted, running up the stairs.

I smiled, "Thank you, Uncle..." I whispered, standing up and staring at the stairs. I smirked and wiped my hands on my clothing. "You're really a big help."

I took out my special block of metal, it's coolness calming me immediately. I felt assured that it was in my hand. This could be my saviour. I'm so lucky I remembered I had this with me all along. I shut my eyes and took a deep breath, 'Double bladed dagger...' I thought, feeling the metal mold in my hand into the weapon of my choosing.

As I opened my eyes, I spotted just what I wanted in the palm of my hand. This, this  would be the weapon to be stained with Kakashi's blood. Do you really want this? I looked around with my eyebrow raised. 'Of course I do, he...he wants to kill me.' I shot back. Are you sure about that? I bit down on my tongue, the blade shaking in my hands. Why was this voice so intimidating, but who was it?!

I'm you, Reina.

I shook my head, 'No, it can't be.' I mused. Oh, but it can. I inhaled sharply and continued to stare at the stairs, now hiding my weapon in my weapon pouch. 'What do you want?' I asked, well, myself. I want you to make the right choice, Reina. Don't let the lies that people spit get to your head! Trust your heart, not your feelings!

"Trust my heart and not my feelings?" I repeated in a low whisper, "Why...?"

If not, you'll end up getting yourself hurt.

I raised my hands to my face, staring and examining them intently. There was nothing wrong with at all, they were my normal hands. I clicked my tongue and glared at my hands. With this damn voice trying to help me out, I can't help but doubt everything I'm about to do. Should I even harm Kakashi any more? Should I continue to use my Uncle like he's some toy? But most of all, did Kakashi mean what he did, or...

Was it even him?

My head was corrupted with thoughts of doubt. I didn't want to do this anymore. I was scared, scared beyond comprehension! Before I could even think about quitting my plan, footsteps reached my ears. Sasuke, or Kakashi, stepped down from the stairs with the medical supplies in his hand. I swear my heart almost stopped. 'So he did find them...' I thought, shocked seeing as I hid the supplies with Iruka when I stayed here a few years back. 'It is you, Kakashi.'

He walked over to me and held them out, smirking at my expression. "You surprised?" He asked.

I nodded, a sinister smirk making its way to my lips. "I'm surprised you remembered where we hid it after all that time, Kakashi." I stated, grabbing the medical supplies and placing them safely on a flat surface.

He blinked and rose an eyebrow, confusion in his eyes, "What do you mean? It's me, Sasuke, Reina." He said.

I laughed and shook my head, "That's the thing, if you were Sasuke, then you should know what happened during the forest of death." I explained, "Now, tell me, Sasuke... What did you do to me?"

He blinked again, not breaking eye contact as we stared each other in the eye, "Like you said before, I hurt you." He said.

"But in what way?" I asked, laughing slightly. "Emotionally, physically? Which one?"

He took a few moments to think about what I asked him. He never did break his eye contact with me however, he was still keeping his gaze on me.

"Emotionally." He answered finally.

I shook my head, my smirk growing widet. "Oh, Kakashi... That's where you're wrong, my friend. Sasuke never really hurt me emotionally, but physically he did." I went on.

I circled Kakashi and reached into my weapon pouch, grabbing ahold of my dagger I made. With my eyes narrowed to a slit, I yanked it out and lunged at Kakashi, his transformation coming undone.

"No, you were the one who hurt me emotionally."

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

A/N: I apologize for the lack of updates... If you really want to know what the reason is to this. Read the message on my profile. You'll understand the reason for my absence.