Decision - Kakashi or Iruka Final Choice Part: 1

Recap

-------------------------

"I see... So it was true. Reina, would you like to stay here in the Village Hidden in the Leaves?"

I gasped. I was shocked. He would actually let me stay in his village?

"May I know your answer?"

"Yes, I'll stay. Thank you!"

--------------------------

Reina's View

I was jumping in joy. The Hokage was actually letting me stay in the Village! But now he wanted to talk about getting a guardian for me. I was still to young after all. It was either Iruka or Kakashi. He had picked them since I was already comfortable with the both of them. Now all I needed to do was choose. I bit my lip. I don't know who to pick. Hmm... Well, Kakashi-san is nice, kind of scary, but is strong too! That's good. Iruka-san is nice, helpful, and a really caring person. That's good too! I like both of the. This is too hard.

I bit my lip and looked at both of them, then the Hokage. "I don't know who to pick, sir. I...I might need some more time, if you don't mind..." I mumbled.

They all stared at me, then the Hokage cleared his throat. I jumped.

"That's not a problem, Reina. If you want, I'll allow them a few days off which they can use to spend some time with you, if you wish." He explained.

I grinned. "You would really let them have a few days off? I mean- I don't want to be a..."

Nuisance...failure...mistake...worthless...

"Reina?" I shook my head, "I don't want to be any trouble, that's all." I smiled it off.

They all chuckled, especially Iruka. "You won't be of any trouble to us."

I frowned slightly. That's what mama and daddy said before...but they lied. I replaced the frown with a smile right away, I can't let them know more than they already know.

The Hokage cleared his throat once more, "Seems like we have chosen what to do. Kakashi, Iruka, you both shall have three days off which you can use to spend time with Reina. Is that alright, for you two?" The Hokage replied, with a gruff voice.

"Hai, Lord Hokage!" Kakashi and Iruka exclaimed in unison.

I giggled. I just might be able to have some fun for the next three days. I... I wonder how it feels...to have fun. All my feelings from before filled me, to the brim. All the pain, sadness and loneliness that I felt took over. Tears pricked the corner of my eyes. I rubbed them away furiously. 'No, they can't see me like this! Not now, not ever!' Once I thought I looked 'normal', as in no tears in my eyes. I went over to the Hokage, and tugged on his white, long robe.

"Yes, child?"

"Eto, where am I going to stay for the next few days?" I mumbled, squirming in place.

He chuckled, "I'll get you an apartment--"

I faced Iruka, surprised he even interrupted the Hokage. Though I barely know whom the lord Hokage is, I could tell he was an important person to the village. Like ours, was a man or woman we called Master or Aruji. Aruji, meaning Lord.

"She can stay with me, lord Hokage!" Iruka interrupted, nervously,

"Heh, alright Iruka." He chuckled out, "Take care now you two, as well as you Kakashi. You are all dismissed."

"Hai, lord Hokage." They said, with a low bow.

I watched them carefully, so that's what you do to a superior here.