Murderer - Till Death Do We Part

Reina's P.O.V

I rushed over to Tataki, my eyes wide in horror, disbelief, fear. I slid to the ground right beside his bleeding form and lifted him onto my lap. 'Oh no, please don't die, please!' As I bit my lip, I was beginning to breath very quickly, it wasn't good.

"A-Atsushi!" I cried out, holding my hand over his bleeding side to stop the enormous amount of blood from pouring out. "Sh-Shit, I'm s-sorry! I'm s-sorry! I r-really a-am!"

He wasn't losing too much blood that he'd die right in my arms, but he was losing enough to go in and out of consciousness. At the rate this was going, with his wounds and all, it didn't look like he was going to make it. 'What do I do?!' I thought in fear, looking around the room for something that would help stop the bleeding. Tataki coughed and blood came shooting out of his mouth, a bit drizzling down his chin.

"Hm...what are you going to do, Reina?"

I froze. Anger quickly taking over me, as I glanced over my shoulder at Kakashi with eyes full of pain. Kakashi was merely standing there with a closed eye smile, and a unfazed stance. I clicked my tongue, tears pouring down my cheeks. He really does seem to be enjoying the view.

I snarled, "What do y-you want, Kakashi?!" I exclaimed bitterly, hatred flowing through my words.

Kakashi shrugged nonchalantly, "Oh, nothing... I'm just waiting to see what you're going to do now." He mused, chuckling softly.

I glared at him, the urge to go on a cursing spree was so strong, but I had to hold it in. For Tataki. Kakashi started to chuckle, just like before, expect now he was starting to head in the direction of a full out laugh. Honestly, it scared me. I've never seen Kakashi laugh so evilly before, never was he so happy to see a dead body. This was not normal, it wasn't the Kakashi I knew and grew with while I was younger...

He was a different man than this one I'm facing right now. This couldn't be Kakashi, but...there was no doubt about it. This was the real Kakashi. Who else could it be? It's pretty much impossible in trying to mimic the great Copy Cat Ninja. His attitude, the way he talks, the way he looks at you. It's too unique to mimic. I'd recognize him even if he was using the Clone Jutsu, or even another Jutsu that allowed you to look like someone else.

"Get out! Leave us be!" I screamed, shaking my head, my hair wipping around furiously.

"I can't do that, the doctors ordered me to secure you in your hospital room. You are still injured, aren't you?" He mused, walking over to the door and locking it. "...We wouldn't want anyone walking in now, would we?"

My eyes widened, my tear struck face showing how I felt. I was scared to no end. "Wha-What are you going?" I asked, seeing that he walked closer to us, particularly keeping his eyes on Tataki.

"Oh? Why I'm helping you get rid of him, the boy in your hands..." He said, causing me to flinch, remembering the fatal injuries he had.

I held Tataki close to me, like he was something I desperately needed. Really, he was someone I didn't want to lose. In such little time, we managed to grow a bond, a strong one at that. I feel whole beside him. I can't lose him. He's safe-

"You are the one who practically killed him."

With me...

My eyes slowly widened at the sickening truth in his words. My grip on Tataki loosened and my body shook. 'N-No...! I didn't hurt him, right?! It's not my fault' I thought.

Kakashi took another step forward, "His last breath, his dying words... They'll be aimed towards you, the person who killed him, the one who murdered him. He'll hate you in the afterlife, and it'll be your fault." He stated.