Summoning Jutsu! - The Jerk Called Chief

Reina's P.O.V

I screamed bloody murder as I tumbled down into the pit of darkness. I tried my best to try and grip something, but I was just to far away from the pointy looking walls.

"Naruto!" I screamed out, fear evident in my voice.

"Reina!"

I could see Naruto jumping into the pit for me. He stuck out his hand and shouted my name once more. As tears pricked my eyes due to the fear of my death appearing before my very eyes, I did my best to try and grab Naruto's hand. 'Just...a little more!' We both reached out towards one another, slowly inching closer. Then we did it. My fingers intertwined with Naruto's and I smiled in relief.

"Thank Jashin..." I mumbled in glee, as he smiled at me reassuringly.

"Don't worry, Reina! I'll get us out of here safely, trust me!" He told me, pulling me closer to him. "H-Hold on to me, okay?!"

I nodded and wrapped my arms around his chest, burying my face in the crook of his neck. 'I believe in you, Naruto. I know you'll find a way to get us out of this mess, the mess that stupid Pervy-sage started!' I thought.

As I hid in Naruto's neck, I felt a sudden wave of fear take over me. This was a completely different kind of fear. I looked at Naruto only to see that his eyes were a dull blue. My eyes widened in shock.

"Naruto...? Naruto!" I shouted, biting my lip anxiously. He didn't respond. I could almost feel a dark chakra seeping out of his body...it was powerful, very powerful.

That's when realization hit me in the face. 'The only powerful and evil feeling chakra I know of is the Nine Tailed Fox inside of Naruto!' I yelled in my mind. Sweat made its way down the side of my face as I panicked over the situation at hand. 'From what I could tell, the Nine Tailed Fox's chakra shouldn't be seeping out of Naruto...that would only be possible if the seal he has is weak... And I don't think his seal was ever weakened in anyway...' I pondered, looking for a solution. 'So what the hell is happening here?!'

With quick movement, Naruto suddenly bit his finger and did a numerous amount of hand signs. I watched in awe and confusion.

"Wh-What the...?" I gasped.

He slammed his hands down in the air, I grabbed onto him tightly upon having the feeling to do so.

"Summoning Jutsu!"

I rose an eyebrow, "Summoning...Jutsu? For what?" I asked.

There was a ginormous cloud of smoke that appeared below Naruto's hand, a loud growl or yell erupted from whatever he summoned. I gulped and inwardly hoped that whatever he summoned would helo us get out of here, because from what I've heard out of Naruto's mouth...he hasn't been able to summon anything beyond a tadpole!

Naruto and I landed roughly on the thing he summoned. I coughed as I landed right on top of Naruto.

"S-Sorry Naruto. I didn't mean to hurt you." I apologized quickly.

He chuckled and grinned like a buffoon, "Don't worry about it, Reina! We're safe and that's what matters the most, dattebayo!" He exclaimed, hugging me tightly.

I hugged him back hesitantly, "Y-Yeah, you're right..." I muttered out with a faint blush.

I crawled off of Naruto and looked around, mimicking him.

"Woah," We both gasped.

"Awesome... He's pretty darn big!" Naruto cooed.

I smiled and crawled closer to the edge of the animal, "What did you summon Naruto?" I wondered, leaning over the edge, eyes snapping wide open. "A giant frog?!"