Naruto Makes A Move - A Small Push

A/N: This is dedicated to @Animenin117 because he was so kind to try and kidnap my cookies! Please don't hurt the cookies, they're just CHILDREN! Wahhh!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

[ A Few Weeks Later ]

Reina's View

After telling Naruto that I wanted to meet his sensei that he calls Pervy-sage a few weeks ago, he hasn't really spoken to me. I frowned and kicked at the small pebbles that were scattered across the ground. I shouldn't really be upset about Naruto not spending time with me, he did tell me that Pervy-sage was training him to summon a frog. I should be happy that he's learning such an amazing jutsu like that.

But like Naruto, I've been doing my part in the whole training thing. I've been practicing on controlling water even better and molding stronger weapons with the block of metal Kakashi bought me a few years ago. I wasn't doing anything too big... A sad smile made its way onto my face. That reminds me, I haven't seen Kakashi for weeks now. I wonder if it has to do with me...

I sighed, "I really feel like I'm causing everyone problems now." I muttered out sadly, my hands balled up at my sides.

"Reina-chan!"

I spun around in shock, "Naruto?" I wondered, spotting him run over to me with his usual grin.

He came to a stop as I leaned against the fence. Naruto fiddled around with his fingers and blushed deeply, glancing at the ground in interest.

"What do you want?" I asked kindly.

"No...uh, well..." He muttered.

I rolled my eyes and smirked, "Listen, Naruto. If it's money you need for your Ramen, I'm sorry but I'm not giving you any more. If I give you any more money, I'm going to go broke." I chuckled out.

His face glowed a bright red, "No, that's not it... Well..." He mumbled out.

I rose an eyebrow, "You okay, Naruto? You're acting pretty weird right now..." I asked him, "If you really need the money it's okay then. I guess it won't hurt me too bad."

I reached into my back pocket and pulled out my small pouch that held all my money. I turned around as a Yen dropped.

"Shit..." I swore, bending down to grab it.

"W-Wait a minute!"

"Huh?" I turned around, only for Naruto's hand that was stretched out to grab my chest.

I gasped and punched Naruto away, "Naruto you pervert!" I screamed, blushing madly as I covered my chest protectively.

Naruto was now sprawled against the ground with blood pouring out of his nose and a now bruised cheek. I flinched at how badly I hurt him.

"Dear Jashin, I'm so sorry!" I shouted, kneeling down at his side.

"Oi, Naruto! You did more than I told you to! You really are something." Some guy with white hair shouted, walking out from behind the fence.

I stood up and took a protective stance in front of Naruto, "Who are you!" I demanded.

He smirked and did a little dance before staying still in one position, "I'm the Legendary Toad Sage!" He shouted.

I blinked. 'Legendary...Toad Sage?' I thought in pure confusion.

"What the hell is that?" I deadpanned, "Do you control toads or something?"