1. Tragic stand-in girl

Mu Xue could not count how many sighs she sighed. Two days have passed since she was wearing this book.

Just yesterday, she found out that she had been put into a fairy tale, and she was unfortunately worn as the most tragic stand-in girl in the article. Even if it was cannon fodder, she was still a variety of stand-in cannon fodder to help the heroine resist maliciousness.

"Hey..." Mu Xue couldn't help sighing again. The original owner was also stupid. Knowing that she was taken advantage of, she simply imitated the heroine directly. Not only did she dress and dress up the heroine, but she also learned about her behavior from the heroine. .

Keeping leaning against the infatuated man who can't love it, can this not be a sad reminder? Mu Xue looked up at the sky surrounded by fairy mist, the scenery of Canglan Continent was too beautiful to say.

But no matter how beautiful it is, there is life to appreciate. The original host and the heroine are indeed very similar. The only difference is that the original host is pure and charming, and the body is more concave and convex, while the hostess is pure and kind, silly, white and sweet. As for whether the heart is pure or not, that is not known.

"Senior Sister Mu Xue, Master Dongfang is calling you." A junior came to inform Mu Xue.

"Oh."

Mu Xue took a grass root in her mouth, patted the dust on her buttocks in an imageless manner, and walked slowly in a certain direction with her hands behind her back.

The junior apprentice looked at Mu Xue's back figure in surprise, always feeling that something was wrong.

When Mu Xue came to the Zun Pavilion, she chewed the grass roots in her mouth, not to mention, the grass roots were quite sweet.

Dongfang Chen waited for Mu Xue for a full half an hour, with a cold and terrifying face, "Muxue! Are you wrong?"

With a coercive scream, Mu Xuesheng spit out blood, and Mu Xue cursed Dongfang Chen in her heart, but she didn't move her face, so she wiped a handful of blood from her mouth on her sleeve.

"Dare to ask Master, what's wrong with the disciple." Mu Xue was pressured to kneel on the ground, her kneecap pain made her take a breath.

Seeing that she was uncomfortable, Dongfang Chen felt a little more comfortable, and his tone slowed down.

"As a disciple, let the master wait so long, if something happens to Bing'er, can you afford it?" Dongfang Chen stared coldly at Mu Xue below.

Liu Bing stretched out her weak boneless hands and put them on Dongfang Chen's hands, "Master, don't blame Senior Sister, it's Binger's incompetence..." She said that the tears in her eyes were about to fall, and Dongfang Chen felt distressed.

Can't wait to take out his whole heart to prove that he loves her.

Mu Xue sneered, "What's wrong with her? What does it matter to me? The master only asked the disciples to come, but didn't say when she would arrive. The disciple was at fault."

She figured it out, it's a big deal. Tens of thousands of years? The old fairy isn't fragrant at all, okay? she is very content to live to be 80 or 90 years old.

Dongfang Chen scrutinized her up and down, thinking she was playing tricks again, "Presumptuous! How dare you talk to the deity like this!"

He wanted to release the pressure, thinking that the person in his arms needs her luck and cohesion. Instantly disappeared without a shadow.