84. The giant sword

Mu Xue smirked and approached the ice spirit that was flowing in the spiritual spring to avoid obstacles. After raising it for a while, it was time to make some contributions.

The demigod spirit weapon didn't work at all when she got her hands, so Mu Xue picked up the ice cube, because every time it was in the spiritual spring, no matter how much Mu Xue called, the ice cube would ignore her, as long as it didn't Danger to life.

Last time in the Boundary Forest, when she and her senior brother were trapped in the ghost shadow formation and were in danger, the ice cubes were trying to fly out of the master's universe bag, and the Supreme Immortal Venerable told Mu Xue about it later.

It seemed that he could still sense the danger of this cheap master, Mu Xue. After taking out the ice cubes, Bing Ling had been soaking in the Lingquan for a long time, and the color changed again, becoming much more transparent.

Mu Xue didn't even know why this guy was soaking in the spiritual spring for so long every day? "Ice Cube, I need your help with something."

Bing Ling threw off the water droplets and nodded at Chaomu Xue, indicating that it knew.

Mu Xue was already used to its human nature, "Then you can become a hoe."

Bingling avoids obstacles: "??" The big question mark on the small card body, what is a hoe?

For a moment, Mu Xue felt like a big idiot, but it wouldn't change, so how could she change her into a hoe?

"Forget it, you should be the one to put the stone." I couldn't find the stone. I was afraid that the sword would sink deep, so I used it as a cushion. .

In the end, Mu Xue picked out a dagger from the top-quality spiritual tool that was "robbing the rich and helping the poor" in the storage bag. Mu Xue picked it up and weighed it in her hand.

So I ran to the front of the giant sword, dug the sword and pushed it down.

Shenlong doesn't know what Mu Xue is doing, it seems that he is going to be trapped here forever. The ancient Shenlong has nine souls and nine souls, but there are only eight and eight of his souls, and one soul and one soul was killed by his relatives when he was fighting a long time ago. After a calculation, the souls were scattered, and the ancestors of the Shushan sect were old acquaintances with him. They did their best to gather the eight souls and eight souls, but the remaining one soul and one soul could not be found.

That's all, God's will is like this, trapped here and waiting for the end of life.

Mu Xue held the dagger under the sword and slammed it with all her strength on the crack next to the sword. The crack was immediately shattered by Mu Xue. Seeing this, Mu Xue grinned happily.

It's useful, Mu Xue hummed the dagger and slammed it on the ground, the tip of the sword was soon revealed in front of her eyes, so she worked harder, turning around the sword, digging the ground until only the tip was exposed. Come on, Mu Xue felt that she could knock down the sword with just one foot.

Yeah yeah yeah! Mu Xue jumped up, then ran to the exit and leaned down slightly to prepare for a run.

Shenlong looked down: "?" The gentle Longyan was slightly puzzled, as if she didn't understand what she was doing?

Mu Xue slammed her entire body into the plane of the sword, hitting the giant sword once, and swaying slightly.

Until it hit the fifth time, the giant sword almost fell, and staggered and fell back into the pit, and inserted it deeper.