22. The male partner

After Mu Xue asked, she didn't ask to sit ,sit on her own. She slung on a chair with one hand and looked like a hooligan. This negotiation must be vigorous. Although the cultivation level is not enough, we can't lose the vigor.

But what she didn't know was that even if she didn't pay attention to her image, she was full of flattery in every move. Dongfang Chen's hand was loosened while holding Liu Bing in the heat, his eyes became more possessive when he looked at Mu Xue. .

Mu Qingtao's dazzling eyes flashed, and he returned to his senses, looking at Mu Xue interestingly, his eyes more presumptuous than when he looked at Liu Bing.

Mu Xue asked, and after a while, she didn't wait to reply. Mu Xue was speechless, what happened today? Why don't you ask no one to answer her? And... why are they staring at her?

Mu Xue finally noticed a man sitting next to her. The man wore long silver hair...peach eyes. Isn't this the male partner in the article?

In the original text, the male partner is an unruly man who loves freedom. After meeting Liu Bing, he loves her like a moth to a fire. The end of the original text seems to be because the male partner loves her and does not want to endure the loneliness of the cultivator. After a long time, he blew his inner alchemy and died.

Mu Xue has got goose bumps. How did you come up with such a chilling plot, but it hasn't been long since the plot started. The male partner is still a cultivator who is in the middle or late stage of the out-of-aperture period, and has not reached the so-called Supreme realm in the original text.

The male partner and the male lead are the two who did not use any words or behaviors to harm the original lead in the whole original process of the cannon fodder female partner. Needless to say, the male lead is as cold as a big rock, and Liu Bing can cover it. Heat him up.

After taking a look at the male partner, She no longer paid attention to the male partner. Dongfang Chen who kept this scene in his eyes. He had never been so angry because of Mu Xue's glance. Want shattered Mu Qing's body.

Mu Qing was aware of Dongfang Chen's killing intent on him, and a trace of surprise flashed in his eyes. He didn't seem to understand why Dongfang Chen had a strong killing intent at him because the beauty looked at him more, and his peach blossom eyes burst into laughter. It's really a passionate species...

Seeing that Dongfang Chen did not respond to her, Mu Xue looked sullenly towards the man, and Mu Xue looked inexplicable and weird.

"Hey! Do you want me to go? If you don't speak up, I won't go." Mu Xue waited for a long time without waiting for Dongfang Chen's response, she was also getting angry, day by day, is she used to it? Although she couldn't beat him, her head could be broken and bloody, and her dignity could not be messed up.

Just open the skylight to speak brightly, and Mu Xue asked again, how is Dongfang Chen? Just say anything quickly, she must be so excited that the other party wants to clear her out of Dongting Xianju.

Dongfang Chen was once again taken aback by Mu Xue's slightly angry eyes, and she gave a bewitching look, really no man could bear it.

Liu Bing's teeth tickled with hate. This bitch woman, who has not been seen for a few days, was so beautiful and seductive, she must have practiced some forbidden technique.

"Senior Sister Mu Xue, I haven't seen it for many days, but she was so beautiful. Isn't she a cultivating charm technique? Bing'er also wants to practice forbidden technique." Liu Bing shook Dongfang Chen's sleeve spoiledly.

Mu Xue's head hurts, so she didn't respond to troublesome ones, but the troublesome ones made a sound first.

Such a person as Dongfang Chen, how could he be fascinated by the little and inferior fascination, Mu Xue was born coquettishly, but now she is afraid of being open.

Mu Qing was smiling and didn't interrupt to say anything, but Mu Xue who looked aside but refused to leave.

"You think too, then I'll teach you now, okay? You can become very beautiful..." Mu Xue smiled, rubbing her hands wretchedly, and lured Liu Bing with Grandma Wolf's tone.