88. Supreme Immortal Venerable

Mu Xue stretched her waist. this is a good thing, the cultivation level soared directly to the golden elixir, which is great news for Mu Xue..

"The weather is so sunny today, and the scenery is beautiful everywhere..." The singing drifted through the window, stunned by the dust and smoke outside, with the spirit fruit in her mouth, and the bird's eyes looking at the boundless night, isn't this night?

Mu Xue sang this song and flashed comfortably into the space, wearing white pajamas, and stepped down into the spiritual spring.

Mu Xue, who got off the Lingquan, felt a little strange, what about Bing Ling's obstacle avoidance? Mu Xue looked around suspiciously, and leaned over to look for it.

Bing Ling Obstacle Avoidance and Zhen Ling Sword are shrinking in the corner of Lingquan, seeming to avoid a certain position in Lingquan.

"Ice?" Mu Xue called out subconsciously, and then went to look for another place in the spiritual pool, because usually when she came back, the ice spirit would fly over to meet her.

This time it didn't. Instead, she hid in a corner and shivered. Mu Xue's first reaction was whether the space had entered something that shouldn't have entered.

Mu Xue shifted her gaze to another location in Lingquan, Dingqing took a look, "Senior Shenlong!!" Mu Xue exclaimed.

"Qianwu" was frozen in the middle of the pool and dared not move.

It was late in the night in the Hall of Fanchen

, the Supreme Immortal Venerable was falling asleep, and he was drowsy in the dream. For some reason, he was surrounded by water, which made him very comfortable.

This illusion continued for a while, and the Supreme Immortal Venerable finally woke up. When he opened his eyes, he found that he was in a pool. The spiritual spring made him feel comfortable and washed away the turbidity in his body.

It's just why he was in the water, and when he was aiming at something, the entire dragon of Supreme Immortal Venerable stiffened in the pool.

"Senior Shenlong, is it really you?" Mu Xue be too happy when she saw the golden and silver dragon in the spirit pond, she swam in front of Supreme Immortal Venerable and stared at him with wide eyes.

Supreme Immortal Venerable was suddenly approached by Mu Xue, and he took two steps back at a loss, and found that his retreating action was not right, it seemed to have a tail...

The dragon's tail is open in front of his eyes, dragon's tail? Supreme Immortal Venerable, who couldn't be calmer, widened his eyes, as if he couldn't believe what was happening in front of him.

Supreme Immortal Venerable did not recover from this strange situation at all.

Mu Xue was rather excited, "So it turns out that Senior Shenlong didn't leave." But how did Senior Shenlong enter her space? Without her, she would not be able to enter.

Supreme Immortal Venerable ignored Mu Xue's chatter, but checked himself, the dragon body and the dragon tail... It is obvious that he is a dragon now. According to what Mu Xue said, the dragon body he is in has no predecessors.

The mystery is emerging in the mind of Supreme Immortal Venerable, why is he in the dragon body of the senior? Where is this?

Although Mu Xue was puzzled, Shenlong had already helped him out of the crisis, "Senior Shenlong, do you also like to soak in the spiritual spring?"