57. Shamelessness number one

Mu Xue grinned, and this operation directly made Yun Ze and Liu Bing angry enough.

"Muxue! You are obviously robbing!" It was the first time Yunze was clearly scorned by him!

Liu Bing really saw her shamelessness, "I don't know what the Supreme Immortal Venerable knows about his new disciple, who is so shameless and despicable, how would he feel."

They thought that Mu Xue would feel nervous or regret such behavior when she heard the Supreme Immortal Venerable, but it was a pity that she might disappoint them.

Mu Xue immediately looked around, "Where is the Immortal Venerable? Xian Venerable won't know that I am doing this, right? Uuuuuu... I'm really scared... Don't tell the Xian Venerable, OK?" Stomping her little feet, her voice sounded terribly frightened.

"On despicableness and shamelessness, you Liu Bing is number one, you are number two, no one dared to be number one, I really can't compare you in this respect." Mu Xue pretended to cast Liu Bing's eyes.

Liu Bing saw her funny reaction like this: "..." I really wanted to stab this shameless person to death with a sword.

Yunze's brain hurts, and he never knew how difficult she could be. Beauty is really beautiful, and difficult is also really difficult.

The disciples covered their mouths and laughed, Mu Xue was really a strange man, really funny.

Du Jiaping couldn't help but laughed, laughed out, and realized that the Supreme Immortal Venerable looked over, immediately put away his expression, and coughed pretentiously..

"Master, Junior Sister Mu Xue is like this..." Wouldn't it be great? The more he watched, the more he felt amused, and the Fanchen Palace was finally no longer indifferent to fireworks.

The Supreme Immortal Venerable only looked at Mu Xue without making a sound.

"Since you make me so scared, let's give you a fracture. The best spirit stone is 300,000, and the middle-grade spirit pill is 150 bottles. Credit is not welcome." Mu Xue finished the pretentious analysis, slowly adding more Sightseeing fee.

"Don't scare me anymore, let alone something that makes me afraid of being unhappy. I am afraid that I am in a bad mood, so I added more, but if you say more good things, I might be able to give you some real fractures.

.... "Mu Xue pulled a long tail tone and blinked innocently, as much as they owes her.

I snapped her fingers lazily again, and the ice spirit avoided the obstacle and blocked the entire road leading to the outside. There are quite a few that I drive this road, and I pick this tree. I have to pass through here and leave to buy road money. .

Yun Ze and Liu Bing had been driven crazy by her, and tthey would have stopped talking soon if they knew it.

"Sister Mu Xue, everyone has been in the same school anyway, so many people are merciful." Yun Ze really has no choice. If he knew her this way, he wouldn't let Junior Bing'er come over.

Mu Xue didn't listen or listen, Wang Ba chanted the scriptures, and drew out her little ears, "Hurry up and hand them over, don't grind."

Liu Bing was about to breathe fire in her eyes, "My ice spirit hasn't come back to avoid obstacles, are you embarrassed?"

"Isn't the ice spirit avoiding obstacles here? If you say yours, you can take it away? What's the matter for me if you can't take it away? One yard is one yard! You can go, but the sightseeing expenses are paid." Mu Xue was too lazy to take it away. Play with them again.