11. Couldn't control

Mu Xue won't, she's going to make trouble, "I'm calm, you guys bully me all day long, and you don't let me sleep well, you don't let me sleep well. Take a lot of money!" 

Mu Xue will bear them? She bears with them.

Thinking of the sin that the original owner had suffered, she felt an inexplicable resentment in her heart. With only one thought, she basically couldn't control her body in the next second.

 It is probably the original owner's resentment that stayed deep in the body, and was stimulated at this time stand up.

Mu Xue could not control her body.

 She watched as she got rid of the shackles of Dongfang Chen and the two elders, and pounced on Yunze and Li Ruwen.

 At this time, "Muxue" used the Qinglongsi technique and wanted to Killed both Yunze and Li Ruwen.

Almost no one reacted from Mu Xue's transformation.

 After the two elders reacted, they blocked the blue filament Mu Xue used. Because of the sharp peak, the blue filament instantly turned towards the elder. The jade pendant on the waist went away, and the jade pendant was instantly shattered, and Mu Xue was also vomited blood by the huge spiritual force.

Mu Xue fell to Elder Yu's feet, her heart aches, her eyes turned black, she couldn't stop vomiting blood for several times before she stopped vomiting, but she fainted.

"Sister Mu Xue? Senior Sister Mu Xue?"

Someone was shaking herself, Mu Xue could feel it, but she couldn't open her eyes, her eyelids seemed heavy, and her consciousness gradually blurred. Is she going back to modern times? Still completely disappeared into the world.

Dongfang Chen looked at Mu Xue, who had no signs of life, and cried out badly, and quickly pushed Liu Bing away to save Mu Xue.

Elder Yu was one step ahead of him, helping Mu Xue cross her spiritual power, restoring her shattered internal organs to a normal state with strong spiritual power.

Seeing that it was Elder Yu, Dongfang Chen felt relieved. He had not noticed Liu Bing who had just been pushed away by him. 

Liu Bing's eyes changed from shock to the unconscious Mu Xue, gradually turning into hatred and viciousness.

Elder Lan was a little guilty. He put such a heavy hand on a female disciple in the Qi training period.

 Although it was the female disciple who made the mistake first, he suddenly forgot that the woman's cultivation was still in the Qi training period, and he couldn't help it at all.

 With his light blow in the late Nascent Soul Stage, if Elder Yu, who is not good at medical skills, is here, I am afraid this female disciple is already horrible.

When Mu Xue woke up, her eyes were still where she was fighting. The whole person was almost inhaled but not out of breath. Hey, it hurts. 

It is probably the original owner's grievances that she controlled her body to kill Yunze and Li Ruwen.

 But the original owner is really stupid. Given her cultivation level during the Qi training period, how could she succeed in a sneak attack?

 Even if the sneak attack is successful, she can't really kill the cultivators in the Golden Core and Foundation building stages. Every time a cultivator breaks through a realm, her body The enhancement of the squad is even higher.

 As far as the cultivation base of the original master's Qi training period is, the difference is not the slightest, how can it be possible to kill them in one blow?

However, if it were her, she wouldn't care if she could kill them, she said first, after all, the original owner's ending was indeed too miserable.

"Wake up?" Elder Yu exhaled. This girl is a good cultivation seed, but what makes him strange is that it is obviously a strange vein, but now the cultivation base has been stagnant, and the cultivation base is slower than normal. People are slow, which is strange.

"Weird weird..." Elder Yu stroked his beard with one hand and looked at Mu Xue with an unpredictable meaning.

Mu Xue, who just woke up: "?" She has a dazed face, she is weird?

No one noticed that the blood that Mu Xue had just vomited happened to be on the jade pendant carried by the elder, and the jade pendant with weird runes, after Mu Xue's blood penetrated the entire rune, the jade pendant gave out a faint light. , Disappeared, leaving only a pool of blood on the ground.