77. More outrageous

"It's just junior..." Ren Yingying lowered her eyes, and her eyes fell lost.

Mu Xue knew that the younger brother, who had not met before, was probably already violent. This is really uncomfortable. It seems that even if the name of the Supreme Immortal Venerable is covered, it is difficult to escape bad luck, and it is better to improve the cultivation level. , Strength is the most important thing.

"Fortunately, Junior Brother's soul lamp is still on, and there is no bleak color. Presumably Junior Brother must be alive and well somewhere in Jinlong Forest." Thinking of this, Ren Yingying felt relieved. Although Junior Brother is cold. No words, but the heart is excellent.

Although Mu Xue felt that the soul lamp was a little difficult to understand, but thinking about how she could wear it to the world of cultivating immortals from the 21st century, could her encounter be even more outrageous?

"Senior brother will definitely survive." Mu Xue didn't know what to say besides this comforting sentence. At this time, she was the poorest word.

The Supreme Immortal Venerable looked in the direction of Jinlong Lin, "The adventures are changeable, I hope I can get out."

Mu Xue heard the words of the Supreme Immortal Venerable, adventure? I don't know what happened to the ghosts after drinking her spiritual spring? Whether it's full or not, she doesn't think those ghosts will really do what she tells them to take ten mouthfuls. It is estimated that some of them are extremely full, and some are not touched at all.

After a few days, Mu Xue swept the fallen leaves of the stairs, and did not enter the space for several days to see. Today, I have to enter the space to see the situation. By the way, look at the ghosts in the ghost array. They have been cultivating these days. , She is about to break through the middle stage of the golden core, and today must work hard.

"Junior Sister!" Du Jiaping saw Mu Xue from a distance and rushed forward.

Mu Xue was also happy, and patted Du Jiaping's shoulder with one hand, "Brother, are you better?"

Du Jiaping chuckled twice, "It's too good to be better, and..." Du Jiaping looked around to see if there were anyone around, and quietly said to Mu Xue.

"The cultivation base finally broke through the late Jindan stage, and almost broke through the Jindan Great Perfection!" Du Jiaping's excited eyes were shining.

Mu Xue jumped up, "Brother! You are awesome! I like you!"

Du Jiaping smiled again, although he didn't understand what the junior sister said to like, but he probably knew it was kind.

"Tomorrow is the time to enter Jiulongding, Junior Sister, don't forget it again." Du Jiaping seems to have come to remind Mu Xue on purpose, knowing that this Junior Sister has always acted recklessly.

Mu Xue almost jumped up, this time she was frightened, and almost forgot, she probably has no memory like this.

"Tomorrow will still be gathered here at Mao Shi, and we will go to Jiulongding together." Seeing Mu Xue's surprise, Du Jiaping guessed that she would forget.

Mu Xue really didn't remember. At that time, she had heard him raise a mouth, and she forgot in a blink of an eye. Then she must break through the middle of the golden core tonight.

Back in the Chengui Pavilion, Mu Xue closed the door, stepped into the space, and took the lead in entering the Lingquan to take a bath. Once the Lingquan was soaked, the meridians all over her body were just like being baptized.

Later, she has to practice quickly, and finish her promotion early in the middle of Jin Dan.

The ice spirit was lying in the water while avoiding obstacles, and Mu Xue became more funny as she watched. This ice block is really a fairy, just like a person, she knows how to enjoy it.

After getting up, she sat cross-legged and meditated. Mu Xue began to sprint for the last obstacle in the middle of the golden core. Just sitting down cross-legged, the golden core in her body instantly brightened several times and looked like golden core shape. It's bigger.

A burst of hot energy slammed from the golden core in the body to all parts of the body, and the golden core was completed in the later stage.

Mu Xue opened her eyes in excitement, the golden core was in the middle stage, and when she had the strength, she would be more at ease wherever she went.

Mu Xue, who was successfully promoted to the middle stage of the Golden Core, ran into the ghost formation happily. Once in the ghost formation, take a closer look, what happened to these ghosts?

The ghosts who used to be dark and black now burst into cracks like moiré patterns on their bodies. Every ghost has this situation. Mu Xue carefully observed it suspiciously, and found that there was no drop of spirit spring left in the bucket she had brought over.

Does that mean that the ghost is actually because of drinking Lingquan? Mu Xue thought it was very possible. After drinking Lingquan, would these ghosts become more powerful?

So Mu Xue, with the mentality of a try, took the wooden barrel and pocketed the spirit spring to drink the ghosts. Mu Xue did not leave this time, but watched the ghosts drink the spirit spring.

As expected by Mu Xue, the ghosts who drank Lingquan roared, and most of the dark skin on their body fell off, revealing red muscles, and thin golden meridians could be seen in the muscles.

Mu Xue didn't think that Lingquan could wash the body of the marrow ghosts, wouldn't these ghosts be more powerful?

Mu Xue stayed in the ghost array for a long time, and finally thought about it. Anyway, she can't see anything now, so let's wait for two more feedings to Lingquan.

After leaving the space, Mu Xue lay on the bed and was about to take a nap. She has been here for so long, and she hasn't slept well for a few days. Let's take a nap tonight.

I slept very comfortably during this night, stretched my waist and went to the gate of the Mortal Chen Hall to wait for the brother and sister.

"Sister Mu Xue, it's so early today?" Du Jiaping was quite surprised to see Mu Xue waiting in the Mortal Dust Hall early.