20. Charming

So today she wants Dongfang Chen to take the initiative to dismiss her as a disciple. Mu Xue raised her small face with a vigorous expression, and raised a wicked smile that she thought was three-point cool, three-point banter and four-point overbearing president.

Yunze and Li Ruwen, who had finally recovered, fell into a new fascination again, and they were so beautiful.

Mu Xue didn't bother to pay attention to the two wooden stunners standing in front of her. They didn't answer any questions and was not polite. After a glance at them, Mu Xue walked around them directly to the Zun Pavilion.

The two people who were fascinated by Mu Xue's charming and charming eyes again, their hearts were about to melt, Yunze began to regret the treatment of Mu Xue before, she was... so beautiful...

Li Ruwen's nervous sweat came out, and he swallowed desperately. Senior Sister Mu Xue changed every day, becoming more and more beautiful, wishing to rub her into his bones.

Chen Xue saw the two of them look hopeless, but she didn't dare to say anything, so she could only get angry alone. After all, who made Mu Xue better-looking than her, so much..., thinking of the appearance, Chen Xue wanted to deny what was in her heart. Ashamed of existence.

"No matter how good it looks? It's not a waste material..." Chen Xue straightened her back. As long as she is better than her, no matter how good she is, she will only become someone else's furnace.

Mu Xue went straight to Dongfang Chen's Zun Pavilion, she almost remembered to Zun Pavilion, why did she go to Zun Pavilion? Both were ruined by those two goods. Where can I go to see the ruins?

Mu Xue, who was about to leave to ask Li Ruwen for questions, glanced at the direction of the Zun Pavilion, she couldn't believe what she saw, the Zun Pavilion was restored! !

My goodness! Mu Xue was dumbfounded, what construction speed is this? The layout style was similar to the previous one. It was awesome. When Mu Xue walked to the entrance of the Zun Pavilion, she realized that she had reached the entrance of the Zun Pavilion.

Pat yourself on the face to wake up, and you will have to negotiate with Dongfang Chen's old thief later, so you can't get confused.

She patted her little face twice more, and quickly walked into the hall of the Zun Pavilion with his little hand on his back.