111: Win

You Yuchuan smiled at Mu Xuexie and came forward. Mu Xue warned that the other party was still coming towards her, so don't blame her for being cruel.

"Beauty, you don't get hurt easily if you struggle a little bit." You Yuchuan took off his coat and prepared to do something wrong with Mu Xue.

Mu Xue calmly took out the kitchen knife from the pendant, condensed the spiritual power in the body, silently reciting the formula, the clear sky outside turned into darkness in an instant, and the thunder was constantly thundering, and it was very scary. .

Before everyone figured out the situation, the sky above their heads changed drastically, and the scene was noisy for a while.

"Why thunder and lightning?"

"But someone wants to cross the catastrophe?"

"How is it possible? Not to mention it is impossible to cross the catastrophe at this time period, even if it is, the thunder flashing that day is not the sky of the thunder catastrophe at all. "It

seems to be such a thing. When I crossed the Tribulation, I never had such a dark sky."

"Maybe it's different? Mu Xue is the Golden Core Great Perfection, right? It's normal to cross the Tribulation at this time. "

Do you guys say... Mu Xue will...?"

Several girls talked gossip about what might happen in the obstacle avoidance, and they didn't have a word.

Mu Xue had already gathered his spiritual power and used the fourth stage of Sky Thunder, Qionglong! The thunder grew louder and louder.

You Yuchuan stopped the action, "Is this someone out there? However, the louder the thunder, the better, so that no one can hear our voice." You Yuchuan couldn't wait to get close to Mu Xue again.

Mu Xue, who had closed her eyes, opened it with a "swish".

You Yuchuan only walked one step towards Mu Xue. A huge thunder flashed in the sky, smashing Yuchuan straight, and by the way, it also split Mu Xue's restraints away.

Mu Xue was hung in the air in the thunder and lightning, holding a kitchen knife, looking coldly at You Yuchuan.

You Yuchuan was taken aback by this sudden change, and immediately reacted. At the moment when he was struck by lightning, he used multiple obstacle avoidances to cover himself.

Lei struck You Yuchuan, but he didn't hurt You Yuchuan too much. Because he used obstacle avoidance, Tian Lei directly smashed his treasured semi-divine spirit weapon, only to get his life.

You Yuchuan saw that his demigod spirit weapon was lost, and he couldn't care about his injury, so he asked Mu Xue to settle the account.

"You bitch! Get rid of all my demigod spirit tools!" You Yuchuan vomited a few mouthfuls of blood, staring at Mu Xue fiercely, and his anger completely lost his reason and normal thinking ability.

Mu Xue did not speak, but raised her hand and raised the kitchen knife, and slashed towards You Yuchuan with a blank face.
Only then did You Yuchuan react. The spiritual root that Mu Xue had appeared at this time was very wrong. There was no such spiritual root in the five spiritual roots. This is...Lei Linggen! !

Everyone was stunned, really stunned! This...is it Lei Linggen? OMG! This is Lei Linggen, right?

Both Ren Yingying and Du Jiaping's jaws are almost shocked, is this still their junior sister? so amazing!

"Sister Mu Xue, this is..."

"Lei Linggen." Ren Xiu added calmly, why? Isn't there no Lei Linggen? In the last life, let alone Mu Xue did not have Lei Ling roots, and even the entire Canglan Continent did not have Lei Ling roots.