80. Nine-colored dragons

But Liu Xiyu was so angry that she couldn't hold her breath, and a mouthful of blood spewed out, and Liu Xiyu was dragged down by a senior in her door.

Mu Xue didn't expect that she would vomit blood from the other person, Amitabha, sins and sins, but she will still commit this kind of thing next time.

Turned around and entered the third stage. Didn't the brother say that there was a dilemma for the dragon? Why is Shenlong not embarrassed? He went to sleep without opening his eyes much.

Just when Mu Xue was puzzled, the dark blue dragon guarding the third weight was staring at her for an unknown amount of time.

It was not only Mu Xue who got on the third stage, but also two other male disciples whom Mu Xue didn't know.

The two male disciples were still thinking about how to prevent Shenlong from throwing them off the second stage. Suddenly a female disciple appeared. Seeing her come up without much effort, they were all shocked. When they went up the stairs, they were almost ready. Can't bear it anymore.

Only then did they come up with great difficulty, and Shenlong was about to throw them off the second stage.

Mu Xue stared at them with big eyes and small eyes, and then shifted her gaze to the Azure Dragon, whose erect pupils stared at Mu Xue.

Mu Xue smiled suddenly and greeted Shenlong embarrassingly, "Meeting for the first time, haha..." What should I do?

The two male disciples didn't expect Mu Xue to greet Shenlong, and laughed at Mu Xue in their hearts, but did not dare to show it on their faces, expecting Mu Xue to be photographed by Shenlong.

The green black dragon spoke, "Little girl, go up." The voice was strong and strong, like the sound of a bell in the distance.

Mu Xue: "?" Go up.. Go up? Does it mean to go to the fourth level?

The two male disciples looked at each other, is this all okay? ? However, the Qinghei Shenlong obviously didn't want to meet them more, and took them for the second time with one tail.

"No!! Senior Shenlong! I'll kowtow to you! Just let me go!"

"Senior Shenlong! Give me a chance and I will do well."

The two male disciples got up and stepped forward again, but they did not have the ability to go to the third stage a second time.

Mu Xue looked dazed, she was so successful? Easily? Looking left and right, she found that the blue and black dragon was also holding a pool of fire, and a flower was also burning in it.

Looking at the dragon and then at the fire pond, Mu Xue pulled out a lot of fairy fruits. She found a fruit tree not far from the Fanchen Temple. The little fairy fruit on it was much sweeter than the Kunlun Pie.

She grabbed a handful of fairy fruit and gave it to Qinghei Shenlong, "Senior Shenlong, you can taste this fairy fruit." Mu Xue smiled and handed it to him.

The blue - black dragon languidly turned his pupils to the fairy fruit in her hand. After a moment of silence, just about to say something, Mu Xue stuffed the little fairy fruit into his dragon's mouth several times.

The sweet smell of the pierced fairy fruit stimulated Shenlong's taste buds and swallowed it.

"I'll feed you." Then Mu Xue kept feeding several of them, her hands were sore.

"Since I was trapped here, I never went out to see the world outside." The Qinghei Shenlong muttered quite disappointed.

sleepy? Mu Xue is strange, trapped here? Shenlong's magical powers are vast, how can he still be trapped?