68. Spirit stones

Everyone looked at Mu Xue's eyes, but Mu Xue didn't care. She carried her hands behind her back. "It's not impossible to show it to you, but you can only see it once. It's not expensive. Five hundred thousand best spirit stones plus Two superb spirit weapons." Mu Xue openly offered the price.

The surrounding people who were greedily looking at Mu Xue's ghost attention were all bewildered by Mu Xue's blatant bid. Five...500,000 best spirit stones? Two extra magical weapons? ? How could she not rob directly! !

Liu Bing was really going to vomit blood because of Mu Xue's shameless words, "You...how can you! I have given you spirit stones before, and now you want them??" Where does she have so many top spirit stones? She hadn't reacted yet and fell into Mu Xue's hook.

Mu Xue spread her hands, "That's the cost of visiting the Mortal Dust Hall. This is the cost of watching the magical artifact in your mouth. Can it be the same? Besides, isn't it what you asked to see?" Mu Xue blinked.

Du Jiaping was relieved of his anger, and nodded vigorously behind Mu Xue, that is, to anger you all!

"But...I don't have that many spirit stones..." Liu Bing complained to the weak with anger.

Mu Xue curled her little mouth, "Then this is your problem, please let me see when you have it."

After speaking, she ignored Liu Bing, and when Mu Xue was about to say something to the surrounding crowd, Yun Ze interrupted Mu Xue's words.

Seeing that Junior Sister Liu Bing was so pitiful, Yunze yelled at Mu Xue angrily, "Muxue, can you go too far? Bing Ling's obstacle avoidance was originally Sister Bing's thing, you have already taken too much of it as your own. But she refused to show it to Junior Sister Liu Bing again."

"you...."

Without waiting for Mu Xue to say two more words, a male disciple of the bystander spoke out for Mu Xue, "The spirit weapon of the gods is already wise. It recognizes that the master is selected. Whoever chooses is whoever is selected, Ben It's the rules of the world of cultivating immortals, how come you say it?"

Mu Xue's opened mouth closed again: "..." Although he was stunned for her, she should be grateful, but... can she finish it?

Yun Ze didn't expect that someone would defend Mu Xue. In the past, didn't the Kunlun faction all defend Liu Bing and blame Mu Xue? Since Mu Xue left the Kunlun faction, more and more people stood behind her.

"That's how it is said, but the spirit weapon of the god rank belongs to someone else. Now that the spirit instrument of the god rank recognizes her as its master, at least the attitude doesn't need to be this way? I have so many spirit stones at a glance." And it's still the highest quality. , Isn't this just reliance on possessing divine spirit implements to do things?

A female voice sounded in the crowd, and her words were biased towards Liu Bing.

There were also those who stood on Mu Xue's side and Liu Bing's side for a while, and everyone was whispering and talking.

Mu Xue felt that these people were really a swarm of bees out of the nest, noisy, and the noise made her head hurt.

"I still said that, since I think I am a wicked person, then you have to accept my evil deeds. Besides, the gods and spirit tools in your mouth now recognize me as the master, naturally everything is up to me, and there is enough If you can't, don't grind." Mu Xue is so annoyed that she still has to go in, get in early and get out early, and come out after a short stroll, so that the Supreme Immortal can go without worry.

Yunze gritted his teeth and said, "Our spirit stones are all on your body, are you the one who produced them?"

Mu Xue doesn't care if you give birth or not. "If you can't hand over, just give way. If a woman grinds, I said, why do you two big men grind more than women and practice yin and yang skills?"

Yunze and Li Ruwen's faces turned red and green, "Muxue!!" Everyone around them was covering their mouths and laughing at them.

Liu Bing bit her lip and smiled suddenly, "Senior Sister Mu Xue, I don't think it's okay, but so many people have never seen a magical weapon in the presence. It's so addictive to everyone's eyes. Perhaps when in the border forest, no one dares. I'm embarrassed by Senior Sister Mu Xue." Liu Bing hinted both in and out of her words, letting everyone beat Mu Xue's idea.

Everyone immediately stopped smiling, and looked at Mu Xue with "swish" in their eyes.

Liu Bing was succeeding in a trickery in her heart, thinking that even if Mu Xue didn't want to take it out this time, she had to take it out. After all, she was innocent and guilty. Doesn't she understand this truth?

After hearing Liu Bing's yin and yang strange words, Mu Xue suddenly woke up, "Yes, yes, if you can, I can show you the magical artifact in her mouth..."

The people around were overjoyed, and they were overjoyed, Liu Bing smiled even more.

The people around were overjoyed, and they were overjoyed. Liu Bing smiled even more.

"The ticket price per person is 800,000 top-grade spiritual stones plus six top-grade spiritual tools, 800,000 top-grade spiritual stones plus six top-grade spiritual tools! Don't miss it when you pass by! If you miss this village, there will be no such shop. La! Interested parties hand in half a million spiritual stones and one of the best spiritual weapons as a deposit." Mu Xue raised her throat and yelled.

Everyone: "?????!!!"

I was stunned by everyone, eight...800,000 superb spirit stones! ! She might as well change her name to Robbery!

Liu Bing: "..." The smell of blood rushed into her throat, and she almost vomited blood.

The Supreme Immortal Venerable's eyes were full of helplessness, and he raised a very faint smile, doing well.